MA-1 Jackets

Phrost3

• 3 weeks later...

alphama16-447x572.png

alpha industries has new ones up on asos... the fit looks slimmer and it comes in different colours

no black tho like wtf

34sqd69.png

alpha industries jpn tight-- this seems really good for a basic one that has a slim fit

27y3kap.png

japanese brand called markaware? no idea, looks sick tho

Edited by ricesuit

Thinking about dropping a G, on this.

what do people think of it/really am wondering quality vs price on Givenchy

and considering waiting for another ma1 miles cheaper if not worth the investment

2_13S0600056315.JPG

Hey Kanye, why do you come to superfuture to ask for advice? I thought you knew it all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone got more suggestions? loking for a clean, simple and slim-ish design in navy!

i know you're in aus, the 'slim' alpha industries one is now on asos and you should be able to find a discount code somewhere. if you ignore the styling, it doesn't actually look too bad for the price - especially since the ugly zipper tab can be cut off.

rQYjLTc.jpg?1

says the du is 6'2 and wearing a M.

• 2 weeks later...

just received one of those theory owned helmut lang ma-1 (posted on page 3). if you ignore the brand and after a ma-1 with 1958 details and a fit between slim and oversized, then it's a pretty decent jacket.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I knew about this denime when it came out. Slim fit, riri zips, nice coloring. Ps I have the sasquatchfabrix oversize green ma-1 for sale bnwt. Didn't like the fit on me.

71-92-0102c.jpg

71-92-0102b1.jpg

71-92-0102b2.jpg

Edited by Fycus