i be havin some deep ass thoughts bruh

cheapmuthafukr

I was considering what the equation for satisfaction is, so I took a look at authors.

What I found is that there two ways a man can measure his success. He can either compare himself to himself. This state of mind is wrought with the urge for self improvement-- often into oblivion. Think Hemingway and shit, people who were so ambitious that they were never satisfied and beat the shit out of themselves to be better until they couldn't take it anymore.

And then we have the other option: you can compare yourself to those around you. Now, yeah, 'there'll always be someone better than you.' But, really, you don't know that person, and as a human you only care about what is tangible. So if you're better than your circle of friends, and that's all you know, wouldn't you be satisfied? These are the people who settle down, with little goal in life other than to sit down, have a decent looking wife, have a couple of beers and then have kids who have decent looking wives, have a couple of beers, and then have kids...

So, what is it that you want? I dunno, I think there's perks to either. So I think I'll have both.

everything that is alive now has been alive since the beginning of life on earth. This has to be the case since to create a living thing you need a living thing, so the chain must go all the way back. as long as things keep fucking, life will be eternal.

quarks and ions gotta be some horny motherfuckers

work with a ton of girls at one of my jobs and have recently been listening in on their chats about sex. a lot of them complain that they've never had an orgasm because guys tend to skeet too quickly "premature ejaculation" but you know what, maybe were not getting off to fast but instead these bzs out here are taking too long get off.

Perhaps men managed to evolve to a far more sexually advanced state of being. we need a revolution. getting off in under two minutes should be sought after. oh the time wed fuckin save.

"premature ejaculation" dialogue should go like this.

bru: man that was an intense thirty seconds. you manage to get off?

bz: no, I've yet to experience an orgasm.

bru: sucks, well you're fucking with a stallion now girl. you did good by me atleast. next time, try to keep up or shut up.

Edited by dovo

I've been contemplating how many people really live life as honestly as possible and know themselves. It seems that I come across many people who are just not genuine on a day to day basis yet go through motions as if they were. This is one of the things that bothers me the most.

I think one of the most important things is to have dreams ambitious and things or people you care about / love unconditionally. If you don't have that to guide you you just become old, bitter and lost imo.

^ P.1 is so spot on. re: P.2, I'd rather see more people having realistic ambitions and cares. Drop the petty shit and recognize your own limits. Less talk, more action. Know thyself. Improve.

But what do I know; hype/marketing/sheep seem to make the world go 'round.

Everyone on FB is just a human person trying to get by the best way they know how. Everyone is scared and everyone is trying to make a connection and everyone is trying to get the world to acknowledge their existence in small ways so they feel less alone. Whether it comes out in the form of humblebrag, or self-righteous polemic, or 50 goddamn pictures of their cat, I think it mostly all stems from a similar place of abject terror and a desire for human connection. I can't say I don't also have similar Holden Caulfield 'everyone's a phony' days. Of course. But I think it helps to recognize that I feel the same way, too.

Damn man you hit on the nose!

I think American_Hearts is onto something about how people are just trying to reach out and express themselves on facebook. I think generally people are pretty scared to be judged and act according to that. Alot of the shallowness etc comes from this desire to fit in and be accepted.

In terms of the way I try to approach friendships and meeting new people I really have learned to not pre-judge and let my interactions with the person determine how I feel about them. For me fitting in was never really an issue because I've always kind of had a bit of an outsider status. If everyone is doing one thing and acting one way, it doesn't make me want to adapt to that but instead run the other way. I just can't stand snide snips and comments that some people trade in conversation. Let the next man live.

true freedom and democracy don't exist in our world as we know it

as long as we will be ''persons'' as opposed to ''human beings'' we won't be free and equal

being a ''person'' makes you subject to often absurd man-made laws

being a ''human being'' makes you subject to the only laws there should be; laws of nature

Edited by boy better know