Requiem for a denimhead

Bomull

GREAT vid! This is very true. Love it when he goes "I got into some heavier sh*t" - 16oz, 21oz, 32oz... :D

It´s an addiction, maybe not a problem. But denim is an addiction such as sneakers or anything else that people collect.

I myself have been a heavy sneakeraddict but have left that game years ago. Now I buy denim, nothing crazy like when I was into sneakers. But I got a few pairs that I got going. I do not care to much about fades, although I like a good looking pair of jeans. But I myself would love to have jeans that did not fade fast and looked crisp longer. :wacko:

Awesome Video. It has already been posted in the Evolution Thread though... Not to be harsh. Also that is not Morgan Freeman it's just somebodies voice enhanced. I am surprised this video got so big. Is he even wearing selvedge anything?

@SwedeAlex, I would like to call it a hobby more than an addiction but ofc it can be an addiction for some, and yeah sometimes you get the cravings when seeing some great pair of jeans ;)

Haha intro, I didn´t get that until now! Thanks!

@Gray, I haven´t been here in a while so I didn´t notice that..Though I did search. It´s not about what that guy in the video wears, to understand the video you need rather much knowledge that only a true denimnerd can understand imo B)

The video is really funny! But the prose came from a Tumblr blog called fuckyeahmenswear

There was quite a stir around here when it started up a couple of years ago, and a great deal of speculation as to who the writer(s) was. Have a gander - it's beyond hilarious! :D

There was an early entry that used a photo taken by Eltopo, with Eric standing in a dim mine shaft. The photo is no longer there, but the writing still is. You'll recognize it when you see it - lol!