︻╦╤─ RƱN †H▲ †Ɍ∆Ƥ ─╤╦︻

thelion1856

• 2 weeks later...

the worst part about this thread is the title and the tags

i assume you riffing off u.z.'s text posting style (which is lame as hell and has been run into the ground by all sorts of uninspired "ratchet party" promoters recently... and on the internet in general)

i seen a lot of these dudes aforementioned in this thread, including uz, who is not that great...

i mean the music is kinda whatever. yeah its party music, nothing really to get hyped about

and i have no idea how this whole sub-genre or whatever become to be known as "trap"... as far as i know, trap music is shit from the south... hip hop party music, not electronic glitch noise mixed with extra snare hits.

going to various events and shows (and even some clubs love playing this stuff now) is fucking awful

take the worst elements from a dubstep concert and a hip hop show and yea thats basically the vibe. a bunch of annoyin bros

^true vamp, but as you know the rout that a genre makes into its sub-genre branches i think its an interesting one this so called "trap" thats why i made this thread to hear some different styles as not all "trap" sounds the same. Trap is southern rap it always has been and i think its funny they call this neew style of music trap when it really is not. It should be called Dance Music DJ's emulating trap into their styles of music but i think some of it actually sounds good. I guess u have to listen to this from a different prospective. A lot of people only listen to a handful of particular genre of music limiting themselves to appreciate the artistic side of music. Listen to some songs from John Frusciante. A lot of people would thik wtf is this shit?! They come at his songs expecting it to be radio friendly or pop or even somewhat fit into a certain genre never appreciating the song for its artistic side. One of the greatest guitarists ever lived in my opinion btw.