kixslf green nike shoe selling thread sz 11-12

M.O.A

alright so i dont know how the fuck this happaned but somehow when going through my old shoes and figuring out what i was going to get rid of i managaed to somehow only grab freen shoes. Anyways, these are some of my older nike's that i just dont really have the time to wear anymore.

condition and description go along with each pair If you need more pics of any of the shoes just ask and ill be updating below.

first off

nike dunk euro high in the green.yellow (brazil) Sz 12

looking for 70 shipped or best offer. wrong box but one is included

these things are awesome, rare colorway that is super hard to find now. Upper is still in great condition but the midsole is a bit discolored from wear. A def steal if your in the market

24lqxa9.jpg

next up

nike terminator high in green/green. sz 11

these shoes come with OG box and are basically brand new. I bought them a while ago and i knwo they are damn near impossible to get now. Ill let these things go for 60 shipped OBO!

24lqypj.jpg

and another green shoe

nike vandal high in green/gold (SVSM) sz 11

awesome shoe worn wtih the OG box. I love this shoe but i can once again never find time to wear these shoes. Ill let em go for 40 shipped.

24lr12f.jpg

and last but not least.

nike dunk high NL in olive brown and tan sz 11.5

....not really green but it is damn near close enough. These shoes are in amazing condition considering i wore them prolly ten or twelve times. The upper is NL suede and a nifty lleather insole. Def ill for the dunk kids out there

these i will also let go for 50 shipped OBO

24lr47q.jpg

once again, let me know if you need anymore pics. hIt me up and ill get em to you as soon as i can!

thanks for lookin and check out my edwin selling thread too

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14439