Viapiana Custom Jeans

#GRAY

• 2 weeks later...

8453035031_fc830e1456.jpg8453035005_0f10f53376.jpg8454127344_c889456d10.jpg8454127320_13bc02b123.jpg8454126840_f02fe1efbd.jpg

A pair of customer Viapiana's. I asked Ben about these and the customer said he wanted a pair "inside-out." This was Viapiana came up with!

Personal at first I thought this was a weird idea until I actually saw it in these photos. Now It is very interesting. I love this different idea and that Ben was able to make it due to the customers wants.

Think about how these things will face in time and then pulling them inside out... interesting. More pictures coming soon...

thats def not my style but its cool as hell nonetheless that Ben did this. Im still kicking around the idea of having him make my wife a pair of jeans based on the good cut/shit quality of the Gap jeans she wears now. Im thinking something slubby but sanfordized. She's seen the shit I go through with my unsanfordized jeans in the bathroom and wants nothing to do with it. Shit, I probably want her in decent denim more than she does.

thats def not my style but its cool as hell nonetheless that Ben did this. Im still kicking around the idea of having him make my wife a pair of jeans based on the good cut/shit quality of the Gap jeans she wears now. Im thinking something slubby but sanfordized. She's seen the shit I go through with my unsanfordized jeans in the bathroom and wants nothing to do with it. Shit, I probably want her in decent denim more than she does.

I am under the same thing with my wife as well. But she actually wants a pair badly. She loves the boyfriend fit pants. She wears my 1 year old A.P.C. PS Haha. I will be buying her a pair of Viapiana's for her based of either those A.P.C.s or Banana Republic jeans she loves (which is the same as GAP)

I think Ben soaks most of his material before cutting for minimal shrinkage. I would ask him about that...

the inside out is genius!

im not one for super gimmicky jeans but these look great! they remind me of a pair of chinos. the insides probably gonna bleed all over you though LOL

It's all part of the love!

Wow the details on your work is amazing.

I wish I could do this! I can maybe sew a pocket on a good day. Viapiana (Ben) is the one with the talent.

#gray - what cut are they? skinny/slim.....

As said above those are slim, but you can measure your own pants and send your measurements in as well.

• 1 month later...

Here are a few updates started 12.1.12 - Current (pictures taken last night)

Hope you like, I love these jeans.

8588910647_f7e65085d7.jpg

8588909809_692d827f92.jpg

8588908631_e855bcc139.jpg

8590007840_a6b6d163c3.jpg

8588905825_cd5bba2c72.jpg

I was building some cabinets and desks this weekend here is my fiancee's picture she sneaked on me. Gives you an idea of the fit and some fading. Thanks.

8590044322_ba0820be3c.jpg

Thanks Garden Gnomes & Gray, the denim is really interesting.

First time wearing my jeans on the first official day of the HWDC-2. They were hot washed last night and shrunk approx 1.5" in length and are a bit slimmer in the leg now.

v11w.jpg

Edited by hemi

Is there an easy way to get more info/specs on the denim choices that I'm missing? If so, my bad. These look really nice!

You can take a look on his website at http://www.viapiana.ca/portfolio/materials/

• 1 month later...

anybody heard from viapiana lately?  i was ready to place an order with ben but he hasn't responded to any of my emails since i sent him measurements over a month ago. 

Edited by #GRAY

anybody heard from viapiana lately? i was ready to place an order with ben but he hasn't responded to any of my emails since i sent him measurements over a month ago.

Try again.. It might have got lost in the shuffle.

Edited by viapiana