Viapiana Custom Jeans

#GRAY

Viapiana Custom Jean,

Just received my first pair of Viapiana Custom Jeans in the mail yesterday. I didn't know a lot before I ordered the jeans but I had high expectations due to how detailed everything looked online, viapiana. This was an amazing process and I got to email the producer throughout the whole process.

I started by simply picking out everything I wanted. Denims, Threads, Buttons, Zipper, Patch, and other parts of the denim.

Then I measured my favorite fitting pair of jeans.

I used his way of measuring to make sure he knew exactly what I wanted.

In a week they arrived at my doorstep!

8238471503_dacf5e861b.jpg

8239531884_37bc8716b3.jpg

8238462585_e754e5fb5b.jpg

8238461043_e787af0731.jpg

8239521684_2484e95556.jpg

8239519324_42f56ac5b5.jpg

8238451687_a2e08a948e.jpg

8239518952_654f51a948.jpg

I choose these jeans because I wanted something simple, clean and had a lot of small detailing. Also I wanted something that would fit like a pair of my skate pants.

I had high expectations and these surpassed it. I am very impressed with everything about what this guy does.

My Jeans were:

I-103RD (17oz Raw Indigo)

Light Tobacco Stitching

Copper Buttons and Rivets

Veg Tan Patch

Fit Pictures Coming Soon...

Garden - I highly recommend these for your wife, let alone anyone, I am going to order a pair for my fiancee and maybe my daughter (due Dec 7th) Yeah it took about a week turn around from when I ordered.

Quoise - I completely agree. They feel amazing.

dawei - I think that thread is in the process of being deleted. These things are very slubb and this is just one of about 28 different types of denim material.

I just love the fact I can basically make any type of jeans I want...

8241081648_279cec1894.jpg

8241081522_c34103a10c.jpg

Heres the fit that I was able to custom measure to my liking. Sorry for the pictures. High quality coming soon.

UkeNo - Thanks! I like how they fit, slim, hard to find when you are short and have stocky legs.

Thanks for helping with this topic, @gray . Making your jeans was pretty fun.

@dawei94 the other topic i started is now going to be deleted. Sorry for the confusion. Im not thebest with these forums yet.

Im looking forward to making jeans for all of you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

-Somar

I wanted to but I didn't want to wait to wear them until April thats way to long for a good pair to sit around lol

• 2 weeks later...

I still have that material if you wanted to enter !!!

I would like to...? haha

1 month update.

8349818655_0b9e65d27c.jpg

8349819107_9bd2bb281d.jpg

8350881984_59b23be0fe.jpg

8349820231_d21e60e418.jpg

8349820881_1e58d8e2d6.jpg

8349821433_e1348cf78d.jpg

I still have that material if you wanted to enter !!!

I would love to man, I'm really psyched about this competition! I just don't have the money right now. So unless you want to sponsor me it's a no go for me :D.

this looks very interesting, don't get me wrong i found almost everything very nice except for the plain looking buttons, remind me of my favorite jeans, though it looks durable, but as i said it is very interesting especially I-103RD 16.25 oz denim.

#GRAY hope you keep us updated with evo pics of your jeans.

this looks very interesting, don't get me wrong i found almost everything very nice except for the plain looking buttons, remind me of my favorite jeans, though it looks durable, but as i said it is very interesting especially I-103RD 16.25 oz denim.

#GRAY hope you keep us updated with evo pics of your jeans.

Yeah I understand. I wish maybe he had his own buttons or at least the top button but the belt is there anyway... for a 17oz denim they are coloring very night great dark denim that fade electric blue.

I've ordered my second pair of jeans from Ben and they should arrive any day now.

I choose the I-103RD denim so I'll enter them in the HWDC 2 if I can hold off wearing them?

YES! I wish I could have held off but I couldn't just let them sit like that. I would wait just would be really cool to watch. You got my support!

Yeah I understand. I wish maybe he had his own buttons or at least the top button but the belt is there anyway... for a 17oz denim they are coloring very night great dark denim that fade electric blue.

YES! I wish I could have held off but I couldn't just let them sit like that. I would wait just would be really cool to watch. You got my support!

Mine too!!

This doesn't mean that you, #GRAY, aren't obligated to post updates too. Don't let everything up to hemi's alone ;). It's in the contract you know! Sooooo.... When will we see the first fit pics?

Mine too!!

This doesn't mean that you, #GRAY, aren't obligated to post updates too. Don't let everything up to hemi's alone ;). It's in the contract you know! Sooooo.... When will we see the first fit pics?

I am going to be taking some maybe today... Did you get yourself a pair?

I am going to be taking some maybe today... Did you get yourself a pair?

Aaah that would be great man! I like the idea that almost every jeans he makes is different.

I did get one... but not from Viapiana. I'll post about it on my blog and on the forum when they arrive :D

Aaah that would be great man! I like the idea that almost every jeans he makes is different.

I did get one... but not from Viapiana. I'll post about it on my blog and on the forum when they arrive :D

Dang, why so secretive...!? Yeah Ben is awesome. Although he uses simplistic buttons, His detailing and creativity overcomes that. He has been posting some chambray shirts and denim jackets on his instagram. My fingers are crossed for those!

You can always send your measurements via email and I could let you know. Usually I don't do women's jeans, but If there is some preparation then it could be possible.

I also don't have any stretch denim. So you'd have to pick from what I have just the same.

Would a women's cut be doable?

• 2 weeks later...

8409032704_a9ed428b8f.jpg8407676229_7303731de3.jpg8407680775_fe12441636.jpg8409031814_9a4863cde7.jpg8407938259_5c09872110.jpg8407939235_44e17bcbf3.jpg

8407940275_a41edd42ff.jpg8409036576_c1b071a541.jpg

1 month 22 days. I really like the electric blue that is contrasting through. Very happy and excited to keep wearing these.