EG brown/white pattern cardigan, medium, new

CL Smooth

From Daiki's beautiful F/W 2011 collection is the extremely rare shawl collar cardigan in a gorgeous brown and white pattern.

I dare you to find this piece anywhere else in the world. As far as I'm aware, only a few stores ever ordered this piece, and only one store ordered it in this colorway (Blake, in Portland, OR).

Store pic:

2b2dec9c_IMG_2242.jpeg

My pic:

photo-159.jpg

I've never worn it out of the house, although I wore it around inside for an afternoon last year, so technically I wore it once.

Nevertheless, this piece is amazing. The fabric and stitching really have to be felt to be appreciated. The inside lining features an intricate pattern as well. So nice.

It's a lightweight piece, made with daiki's custom wool/poly blend. Not super heavy though, more of a nice layering piece.

This piece is a medium, and it will fit well if you're generally a medium in most things.

I'm asking for $230 shipped and tracked anywhere in the US. Add $20 for euro-shipping.

Anyways, PM me for questions. I ship USPS and will provide you with tracking information immediately upon shipment.