demonator

fs: sterling silver money clip and cufflinks

• hello !

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.

From 2021 new membership is $US 6 / year.

You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture is privately owned and has been online continuously for 22 years. It is a digital cockroach and will survive all current and future apocalypses.  

• Similar Content

• By She brings The Rain
      No trades Please.
      Paypal Payments only. 
      If you have any question please PM me.
      Price Does not include shipping fee and 4% paypal fee.

• By perty
      Paypal only for international buyers. Payment via gift option otherwise add 4%.
      Direct deposit accepted from Australian bank accounts.
      All prices in AUD.

Items will ship from Sydney, Australia.
      $10 domestic | $20 international registered airmail
      All sales are final.

For references, please see my eBay feedback - "viktorandrolf"
      Please e-mail [email protected] with any questions.

GENERAL RESEARCH... Riding Equipment Research SS Oxford Shirt - 119AUD - Incredible short sleeve oxford shirt from GENERAL RESEARCH' Riding Equipment Research season - Construction and quality has to be seen to be believed - Great details - internal pocket, white WIDE LINED insert panel, high quality oxford cloth, super thick MOP buttons - Made in Belgium, 85% cotton 15% cashmere/wool - Marked size M - true to size 'regular' fit - Riding Equipment Research 096 | Wide Lined | Exhibition Date / February 2008 | www.sett.co.jp - Super rare - sold out immediately at 26,000JPY - grab a great deal   Approximate Measurements (laid flat) Chest - 58.5cm / 23.25in Shoulder - 42.5cm / 16.75in Length (back bottom of collar to hem) - 74.5cm / 29.5in                     Stefan Lie Jewelry 925 Silver Rings - from 99AUD - Sleek, fluid and minimal sterling silver rings by Australian designer Stefan Lie - Super elegant and unique pieces from the designer best known for his "Ribs" bench - No longer in production, these are truly rare NOS pieces   Pieces available: 1. Double Ring (size M) - $199AUD (RRP $320AUD)     2. D Ring (size M and L) - $109AUD (RRP $190AUD)     3. Nip Ring (size M) - $99AUD (rrp $150AUD)     4. Ted Ring (size M) - $99AUD (rrp $150AUD)  
    • By Qweetix
      Beautiful and unique biker jacket from canadian designer Denis Gagnon. Size small. Purchased from Ssense for $950. I have only worn this jacket a handful of times since it fits too large for me. Made from buttersoft leather and neoprene. Oversized gold zippers on sleeves and chest.

Link to original Ssense salespage: https://www.ssense.com/men/product/denis_gagnon/black-gold-zip-detail-biker-jacket/101580

Open to reasonable offers

http://www.grailed.com/listings/34239-denis-gagnon-leather-neoprene-biker-jacket

Beautiful shoes from Dior homme. The colour is shiny silver-metallic. Looks great in the sunlight. Used but in very good condition. There is a few scuffs on the heels. Please take a look at the pictures. 

http://www.grailed.com/listings/34240-dior-homme-silver-metallic-derbys

Beautiful Dior homme boots in size UK 9/EUR 43. The boots are in great condition, showing very little signs of wear. Only worn on special occasions. No rips or tears. Please have a look at the pictures for reference.
      100% leather. Sole is wood with rubber and a metal toe detail. The laces should be changed

http://www.grailed.com/listings/33153-dior-homme-dior-homme-leather-boots
    • By skoolpunx
      RAF SIMONS AW2013 BLACK LEATHER REFLECTIVE SILVER HIGHTOP SNEAKERS   RARE, UNIQUE, SIZE UK 7 / US 8 / EU 41 CONDITION : USED, BUT IT COMES WITH THE ORIGINAL BOX PRICE : $250 + Shipping cost + Paypal Fee     I bought them at £360 while shopping at Selfridge London a few months ago. After I turned 28, I don't feel right wearing hightop sneakers, so rarely wore them (5-6 times only for 4 months) I wouldn't sell them if I enjoyed wearing them a lot. Anyway, for that reason, I'm also putting this pair of sneakers on SuFu.   Contact me please if you have any further questions about the item. Thanks.                 I
    • By katzy
      Hi All,

I'm selling a couple of very rare Goro's items.
      If you're looking at this, chances are you already know how exclusive Goro's pieces are, and if you want more info, feel free to PM me.
      I've been visiting the store in Tokyo for many years, waiting up to 7 hours to get in, to build up my modest collection.

I haven't thought about prices yet, so please PM me with offers.

Medium bracelet
      - Silver with 18k gold
      - Side-to-side - 6cm; top-to-bottom - 4.8cm; opening - 2.7cm.
      - Adjustable

Medium Eagle
      - Silver
      - 7.3cm x 3.1
      - Eagle pendants are the rarest of the rare
      - This was purchased from a select store in Japan, so I can't guarantee its provenance, but I have compared it side-by-side to other authentic Eagles, and it is identical

Items located in Australia.
      Will ship worldwide.

Thanks for looking!
  • Top 10 Active Viewed Topics

• SSENSE GLOBAL
    MATCHESFASHION - UK
  • Balenciaga Seven-Pack White Logo Socks
    SSENCE
    US$ 750

seven-pack-white-logo-socks.jpgshow?id=gf39VV*YhHg&bids=1028993.1976629