pranks.

red

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

in high school gym class, we gave this guy some rub a535 and told him it was dick enlargement cream...

similar idea, i put icy hot on all the toilets in the hotel once on a school trip, nobody i know would be dumb enough to put it on their dick though

This was in Taiwan where I grew up. In middle school the teachers there were super serious and intense. They slap and beat kids and make you do awful shit. I remember reading comic books (the slam dunk era) in class and the teacher took it away, tore it down and slapped me right in front of class. Everybody hated that bitch. We did many pranks. Once we threw water balloons from 5th floor down to her (except the balloons were really large garbage bags); We soak all the chalks before class and the teacher had no idea why they wouldn't write. One time the whole class agreed to write on the test papers with highlighters, that was fun. Also one time we glued all the test papers together so she couldn't grade shit. Oh I miss my childhood.

Edited by IamJacky

^loool

I used to have a fetish for tradesman art. I am one. Like, field shit, dudes spooging faces out of a glue gun onto sheetrock walls etc.

A younger guy who apprenticed with me collaborated on a joke. He told several people that I had a big fancy art exhibition at the Walker with all the pieces I took. Auctioned them off for thousands each. I couldn't credit the "artists" because well-heeled people pay more if it comes from the "anonymous worker" :D

Still dealing with the hurt feelings now and then, my cohort kept his lips sealed tight.

• 1 month later...

most pet stores stock pretty large crickets to feed lizards and frogs and the like

i think they're around a nickel each stateside

ten dollars worth of crickets can go a long way in either a bedroom or a car with the windows just a bit too cracked

A friend of mine did this in the library at my high school for a senior prank... it was perfect though cos by the time people start noticing, you've had time to make sure people don't know its you. haha

edit: it was a lot of crickets.. jus sayin

Edited by rockon99

had this idea in highschool to go the night before the first day of school and caulk all the gate locks and entry locks shut (fill the keyholes on each), just leaving the door that goes into the principals office free, so all 3,500 students would have to file through the admin office all day. Wishing I woulda done it...someone jump on this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...