Bandz'll probably make her dance: Club Type Girl Appreciation Thread

dovo

shoutout to instagram for empowering these women with the technology

to enable them to share slutty images of themselves to the world

women's rights have come so far since the invention of the camera phone, also gotta give props to the household bathroom mirror for making it easier to take a good shot

• 2 weeks later...

i could just imagine that dude

comin thru 2 the club, premeditated goal in mind

bottle in hand,

camera around the neck

looking thru the crowd

singling out the one crazy girl

waving the bottle around like an extension of his penis

thinking about the angle to shoot for tonight's snapshot

precariously trying not to get champagne splash on his camera lens

work of art. this guy should perform at museums

• 8 months later...

tumblr_mrk014QOxC1ru423qo2_500.jpg

tumblr_mrjzoeyZZO1ru423qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mrgwtbOLBZ1ru423qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mraonadpL71ru423qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr8vm6bpgn1ru423qo1_500.jpg

yeah i think this is my favorite thread.

i think theres a tier level to these kidnda chicks though. you feel me? like you got the main club goer then you got the promoter type girl with a fake booty etc.

We may not all love them, but we've all seen them. Voluptuous or tight bodied girls of all races/ethnicities draped in forever 21 with versace/coach/prada shoes and accessories taking pictures of themselves before they hit the club or to show off their newest stilettos and underwear.

tumblr_mcri4qo5Pm1ruainmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m9c4dm4VWV1qd7gsyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mc20upl55e1rs2jpso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbys68QAgb1qdhsq0o1_500.jpg

Dovo the second one is no type of club hop in any form of the sense you might believe you so eloquently phrased it , but a hardworking coolass down to earth real bish . 

bands dont make her do shit but make her want to push harder to earn her own what made you think you could pick her out the crowd and point any fingers even in her general direction

Oh and she works harder in the gym than any of those dusty disgusting garbage brauds you posted , post or pre-goddess. ..

Lil stuckup for nothin , yes .. Anything out of the ordinary besides awesome no

Get it right seriously . Im pissed.

Edited by BLUKGEEAMD85

Hey thank youuuu for the negative rep Harry Hood&JustPosted .

Awwh guise now I feel special , being hated for sticking up for a friend who doesnt remotely deserve to be called some typical slut bop makes me feel that way indeedy

Was that some sort of retalitory fdbk 

Anyways back to the ratchets rite . . We do it for the ratchetz, n'apparently , they do it for us as well..

20ab7l3.gif

BANNNDZ,HOEEEEE!!!!!!

Hey BLUK. you are taking the thread title way to seriously. aside from that I'm happy that your pal there is a hardworking girl but in this thread i give no fucks about what she does. 

i found the pic, liked it, and shared it. 

peace. 

2d826gn.jpg

Just for the fact I took note of your 'where you wish you in was' was in , your bio .. Being ' a bunch of bad bishz' I doooont tink you understand if they are showin off it may not be to gain any attention but to feed those whose attention they already had OR just to smile a lil inside that they are living up to their end as actual 'bad bitches'

AND/OR just to in a sense say yeah man, I was so there .

Not sure you even go out or have even the tip of the iceberg grasp on the difference between club hop slut skeezers who just so happen to look good , and actual bad bitches.

Bad bitch: Head strong , carry themself with an inherit natural heat - and also do not let anyone even smell in their general direction let alone bite at their neck love handles unless they are the ones initiating such. An actual undeniable bad bitchhh is one who has bit her teeth into much in life , and made it out unscathed for the most part but carries the experiences in ways very few could and still function and are not at all just those putting on for some fake printed thoroughbred issue from peers or onlookers.

F.....................................................................................................

You don't think there is a single woman on this board that doesnt like the word bitch anyways . Not coming from compelte fuckin simps who could never pull a single bitch even the one who every stud has ran thru anyways let alone a bad bicth .

Huh brah

Edited by BLUKGEEAMD85

First order of business TLDR

but for the parts i did skim over PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

THIS IS THE INTERNET. I changed my shit to a bunch of bad bitches for the fuck of it. there isn't anything beyond that. I don't know why you're reading so far into this shit. I swear its fucks such as yourself that make the world so lame. 

When i saw the picture of your friend that SHE POSTED ON THE FUCKING INTERNET there was no fucking bio next to it, it was just a girl in a damn bikini and i liked it for what it was. a picture of a girl in a fucking bikini. 

i sincerely hope you are a troll because I hope there aren't people out there dumb enough to take a few random plays on words so  seriously.  

again, peace. 

but seriously, this thread is for pictures. if you'd like to take this further plz pm me or someone make a bluk vs. dovo thread. id be down for that too.