Bandz'll probably make her dance: Club Type Girl Appreciation Thread

dovo

OKAY SO PICS OF SOME GIRL IN A BIKINI ARE SOME ATTENTION THIRSTY

A U T O D A M N M A T I C A L L Y   .

Yeah muthtruckin right bitch shut me up . There are no "fucks" like me that exist anywhere nor have or will .  

WHY DO ALL THE OTHER POSTS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE CHICKS THAT DO FIT THE THREAD YOUUU CREATED..

EVERY FEMALE ON SUPERFUTURE THAT ISSSS AN ACTUAL PART OF IT IS WAYYYYYY OUT OF ANY OF THE CRITERIA YOU LAID OUT ANYYYWAYS . 

LIKELY ALSO VERY MUCH SO A CUT ABOVE THE REST REAL WORLD SENSE WISE  AND MOST DEFINATELY FASHIONABLE WISE AND I KNOWWW OF MORE THAN A FEW BAAAAAD ONES THAT COULD SHOP AT GOODWILL AND STILL MAKE IT ALL TOO SUPERFUCKINGFUTURISTIC AND COULD HAVE ALL EYES ON THEM IN GOTTDAMN THRIFT FINDS

None of us respect brand whores . Never have , never will .

not spending your money on bs is a whole nother animal though of course .

- which in my 'lame fuck' KNOWING of the real site you are on , one I have been part of LOOOOOONG before any you dicksuckers negging me in this thread for voicing my self came here even pre 2.0 just to be negging who you think are noobz and solely for that purpose . .

The pain , is coming .. 

This isn't happy sweet supertrash this IS supertrash. Which means assez might show , but heads may also fly or be knocked off . 

But if you guys wanna be ON that trash not just working with it,okay ..

its okay, I will stay on the garbage .

Let someone post pics up of your sister or girlfriend or friend or whatever ..

Lol dummy 

Im done . Ill be at your momma house dovo . 

Call me if you need anything kayz 

Except unlike that bish I probably will actually answer but yeah uh , so uh yeah um yep

Edited by BLUKGEEAMD85

my girlfriend or sisters dont post shit up like that.

who the fuck asked you .

Dude , whoooo the .. fuck .. asked you.

IF they happened to , and someone was under false impressionisminnz in regards to .. 

IF you felt like going the fuck off ... 

Dude .Kick rocks.

Damn shame these bitches gotta fight for their muthaaafuckinng right to party now ?

bruh .. No .

this must be the drake effect. are you the corny ass guy that made those corny ass tumblr quotes that all these teenagers are constantly posting on fb?

xPS26ho.jpg

you put a pic of yourself on the net and asked not to be judge? the fuck kinda logic is that? espicially with an image of herself like that? is that yo sis or something?

Edited by StrangeLove

Yeah so anyways for the one soild post that made this thread, and nothing more to be said .

who the ho in the lime green tanga gorge ass ho you youz is

tumblr_m06g90dgvy1r3m80uo2_r1_500.gif

Edited by BLUKGEEAMD85

this must be the drake effect. are you the corny ass guy that made those corny ass tumblr quotes that all these teenagers are constantly posting on fb?

What does tumblr quotes have to do with this thread or even supertalk-supertrash . . . 

Since you asked though , and just threw some out random guy who is called greatness by those blinded by only what they see in the light and just like many other stars and people in the limelight and/or whom have money but are lilkely the most shallow absolute nobodies ever . . . ....

Also most just write what sounds good , they dont live that shit whastoever.

Besides the fact that like 95% of the stars or their coordinators you see rocking some brand ( months after we are knowing said designer/brand is what's up and not just some label seemingly in ) got their knowledge of it from superfuture and./or its members one way or another . .I can name quite a few who knew nothing of any brand even the most basic timeless functional ones worth spending deneiros on , even pesos ..

When wings+horns dropped is one comes to mind  ..

Anyways when your borderline retarded even mildly down syndrome hero around the time mr. Drake was on suicide watch few of us here at sufu were speaking with his fashion consultant just didnt know quite who's consultant they were but knew it was someone on their way up 

Point being as was always known most on this board are not worthy, only reason the two vets posted in this thread I believe a thread that had no purpose even corny white girls was miles above this is airtime, was they are in their own zone and just keeping the supertrash fire lit how they see fit. 

pre-wash

Its still was a pointless punkass thread and if you might try and catch up you might get an idea what superfuture is about . .

you mighta tied your captain save a ho cape on a bit too tight my dude

The strength of Christ SPREADS compells me to .

Also it has a quick release buckle, so actually no worries.

Edited by BLUKGEEAMD85

This is now   Bandz'll probably make her dance: Getit Gurl 

This is Crystal. She makes her bands by making laws and such. The only time you'll ever see her in a lobby late at night or in a room full of men is when she's fighting for democracy. 

crystaltovarss-jpg_135240.jpg

This is fawn. don't let her sore jaw confuse you. she's just been up all night Doing clerical duties for Lt. Colonel

Corbis-U87203132.jpg?size=67&uid=d3b838d

A+ for the effort in trying to get into her pants this hard ( i didn't really read anything past your 1st post, but i can imagine the content).

OKAY SO PICS OF SOME GIRL IN A BIKINI ARE SOME ATTENTION THIRSTY

A U T O D A M N M A T I C A L L Y   .

Yeah muthtruckin right bitch shut me up . There are no "fucks" like me that exist anywhere nor have or will .  

WHY DO ALL THE OTHER POSTS ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE CHICKS THAT DO FIT THE THREAD YOUUU CREATED..

EVERY FEMALE ON SUPERFUTURE THAT ISSSS AN ACTUAL PART OF IT IS WAYYYYYY OUT OF ANY OF THE CRITERIA YOU LAID OUT ANYYYWAYS . 

LIKELY ALSO VERY MUCH SO A CUT ABOVE THE REST REAL WORLD SENSE WISE  AND MOST DEFINATELY FASHIONABLE WISE AND I KNOWWW OF MORE THAN A FEW BAAAAAD ONES THAT COULD SHOP AT GOODWILL AND STILL MAKE IT ALL TOO SUPERFUCKINGFUTURISTIC AND COULD HAVE ALL EYES ON THEM IN GOTTDAMN THRIFT FINDS

None of us respect brand whores . Never have , never will .

not spending your money on bs is a whole nother animal though of course .

- which in my 'lame fuck' KNOWING of the real site you are on , one I have been part of LOOOOOONG before any you dicksuckers negging me in this thread for voicing my self came here even pre 2.0 just to be negging who you think are noobz and solely for that purpose . .

The pain , is coming .. 

This isn't happy sweet supertrash this IS supertrash. Which means assez might show , but heads may also fly or be knocked off . 

But if you guys wanna be ON that trash not just working with it,okay ..

its okay, I will stay on the garbage .

Let someone post pics up of your sister or girlfriend or friend or whatever ..

Lol dummy 

Im done . Ill be at your momma house dovo . 

Call me if you need anything kayz 

Except unlike that bish I probably will actually answer but yeah uh , so uh yeah um yep

A+ for the effort in trying to get into her pants this hard ( i didn't really read anything past your 1st post, but i can imagine the content).

tumblr_mrrwsfZpWb1r5x2p5o1_500.jpg

___insert ' Egpt-of supertalk`s ' throat                      HERE

EDIT :sidenote ,had no idea this thread was so old til just now

Edited by BLUKGEEAMD85

Was just funny to me that females gotta be labeled for wearing wtf they want and taking pics while in party mode or simply feeling good about themselves , even if highpriced brandhizzoes ..

Which the ho in the green tanga isn't and actually a very supercool chica, besides kinda nieve at times blinded by dem citylights thinking people dont want to be friendlys for self gain but mistaken they actually are friends . .. .. (who hasn't-At Times)\

Why would anyone have to fight for their right to party ..

Edit: Thats kinda what happened,here.

Edited by BLUKGEEAMD85

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

bluk imma die 4 u

spell it right thennnn , gimme dat dayum diiiii   . . Dattay want this pOOssay huh come git it daddy come blow ya dotta on out like a man homeboy

Edited by BLUKGEEAMD85

i really like this thread mostly because its not full of skinny ass runway models and the asian shawtys that yall dudes obsess over on here. dont get me wrong those ladies are cool. but booty and and curves is a cool niche too. anways lemme shutup and drop the goods on yall:

@msjackyoh.jpg

@claudiasampedro_.jpg

@itsrichgirlz.jpg

@aishathalia1.jpg

@emiliacherantilopez.jpg

@tazsangel_ab.jpg

@jojo_babie.jpg

@aaleeyahpetty.jpg

@elbaeverlasting.jpg

tumblr_msh59nCoDQ1rk74v1o1_500.jpg

Edited by AYIYI