Announcement: HWDC Round 2 2013/15

Megatron1505

Less than a month of wear is the key. If your jawns are new, and you wanna get a jump on the competition, camp away my man.

As for your lady, check out the IH-555's, Minitron loves hers.

Nah brah I ain't tryna be a scrub, it would have just been cool. I've got plenty of denim laying around ready to be worn, as I'm sure most if not all of us do, too.

As for her she's a pretty curvy lady so we had to get her pair of Railcars custom made. Judging by the trouble this whole run is, a custom pair of iron hearts is out of the question. Thanks for the heads up though! She would, however, be totally down for a women's denim competition. Make it happen, Megatron. You know you can. And want to.

Edited by Mike On Autopilot

I know this probably the best place...but would it be crazy to get a pair of 634s, in addition to the contest pair I've already committed to, just to see which fit will be better for daily/24 month wear?

(I obviously read the rules, and only one pair would be for the contest)

Crosspost from the Steel Feather (MiJ) Official thread:

Confirmed: "HWDC2" coupon code is now working at the check out of Rivet and Hide. 15 % off on SF0121 jeans, as well as any other item you pick up at the same time; so if you want a high quality belt or new wallet with your jeans, or even a great shirt, then now's the time to get them.

Looking forward to see what people can do to my Steel Feather denim in the Superheavy category of the next round of Heavyweight Denim Championship.

They can be bought at this contestant exclusive price at: Rivet & Hide (London)

8179121948_6ec5f4953d_z.jpg

8179121414_a3bde2f457_z.jpg

(Above: The slightly unclear typography on the patch says: Comfort & Durability, and Hand Made in Okayama. This writing becomes more readable with wash and treatment with leather oil.)

8179089165_06268fb4d9_z.jpg

8179088549_fe84fc61a3_z.jpg

8179087983_41dda64d70_z.jpg

Kind Regards

Anders Helseth

Edited by Surrealizm

Also, fantastic news for our competitors from Asia, from our friends at Tuckshop Sundry Supplies...

Tuckshop will distribute not only Singapore, we will also distribute for Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, including Hong Kong and Taiwan.

To the public,

Hemming can be done by us, using Union Special - Same offer as IH UK

Shipping to those countries list will be from Singapore, Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies - Same offer as IH UK

Personal thanks extended to our friends there for this amazing offer :D

Darkstar, I would go with a 32. You can always change once the measurements are published anyway.

We should have full print samples of the flasher by the end of the week, exciting times :-)

Crosspost from the Steel Feather (MiJ) Official thread:

Confirmed: "HWDC2" coupon code is now working at the check out of Rivet and Hide. 15 % off on SF0121 jeans, as well as any other item you pick up at the same time; so if you want a high quality belt or new wallet with your jeans, or even a great shirt, then now's the time to get them.

Looking forward to see what people can do to my Steel Feather denim in the Superheavy category of the next round of Heavyweight Denim Championship.

They can be bought at this contestant exclusive price at: Rivet & Hide (London)

Kind Regards

Anders Helseth

These are sick. I'm going to hopefully order a pair for the contest but how long will the code work for?

Quoise is correct......I think.

This weekend there is a meeting of minds at HWDCHQ ( Beatles house), where we will make more plans (drink much beer) about what the next two years holds.

Blurry pictures to follow.....