Announcement: HWDC Round 2 2013/15

Megatron1505

April seems a looong way off now!! That flasher is awesome, I absolutely can not wait to get my hands on these comp jeans! It's gonna be fun!

These are sick. I'm going to hopefully order a pair for the contest but how long will the code work for?

Sorry for the late reply as I am In Japan this week running around like crazy.

The code will be there until the start of the competition so April 1st 2013.

I have already posted saying that I was in, just wanted to say that I will be rocking the Naked and Famous 32oz denim also known as the heaviest jeans in the world.

I mean really, if your going to do it you might as well cowboy up and get it done right.

This is going to be epic.....

The Naked and Famous 32oz jeans have always intrigued me, weirdly i was talking to Beats about them only last night. I'm really interested to see how they wear, so great to have them competing.

Currently involved in a full weekend long HWDC Board Members meeting with Beatle, the work has been intense so far.....

he4y5y9a.jpg

pe7umate.jpg

uhy3anem.jpg

re5ebeha.jpg

6a9e8ypu.jpg

At the end of day 1 of the HWDC board members summit, I can confirm the following.

- The chilli and home made bread was amazing.

- The beer was cold and plentiful.

- Beatle is a creative force like nothing else on earth.

- We have so many ideas for this comp that are going to leave me poor and living in the gutter.

- I cannot wait to share with everyone what is going to be happening, but I will.

Tonight, we get together again over Thai food, and put some structure to this monster.

stay tuned Heavy Champs.

I was doing some shots of the latest heavy flannel from The Flat Head we now have (HNW-68) which goes up in store this week.

Got some sweet details of Junior's Steel Feather jeans which have been worn only evenings/weekends for 6 months.

The fades for such light wear are impressive with great contrasts developing.

15% discount on any SF0121 jeans for this competition. Code; HWDC2 at check out.

IMG_0306b-1.jpg

Edited by Danny @ Rivet & Hide

They have a very high waist (something like 13" on mine) and have a considerable taper towards the bottom. They're not very slim. Considering these have a 36" inseam and I'd need two 2" cuffs to make them fit, I'm not sure I'd be the best model for fit pictures. However I think the fit on Giles on the Iron Heart site is pretty accurate.

You don't sign in anywhere just yet, this was only meant to be a small announcement thread to stop people harassing me about whether there would be another comp.... Look at the monster it has become, ha ha

Seriously, sign up and registration begins on December 26th.

You don't sign in anywhere just yet, this was only meant to be a small announcement thread to stop people harassing me about whether there would be another comp.... Look at the monster it has become, ha ha

Seriously, sign up and registration begins on December 26th.

Thanks Mega-Beatle.

Looking forward for the announcement.

Can't wait! :rolleyes: