Announcement: HWDC Round 2 2013/15

Megatron1505

It's actually 19 pre orders remaining. Balance of payment would be due when the jeans are complete, I'm guessing February. Yup, delivery in March....just planning something special to celebrate the arrival of the jeans.... Who can be in the UK in March? (That is the only clue you're getting)

I'm in.

Had a tough time deciding what to go with, but having 2 pairs of Busters already (one of, if not my favorite cut) and not sure about the 25oz as the summer can get hot here, I went with a pair of Samurai 710xx. Sams are arriving tomorrow and will be kept untouched until March - or a few days before for initial soaks.

Looking forward to this.

Put down my deposit for the contest jeans. I'm really looking forward to this, it'll be my first contest, and hopefully get me more active here(I read a lot, but seldom post).

I just wish I could wear these to work, but unless they are flame retardant, I can't.

Also, anyone know how big the knife pocket is on these?

@hunchbak, I have a pair of the 18oz slub oni's, blue fit. The denim is pretty awesome. I'm not a fan of the fit, a bit wide below the knee for my taste. I could take some pictures if you wanna see them postsoak. They shrunk a lot if that is any indication of how much they will strech. Never actually worn them so I am not to sure about how much they will strech in reality. Not sure if I want to sell em or tapper them and eventually wear em.

Edited by sublimeblue

Contest Update

So here are a few things that we need to update all contestants, and prospective contestants on....

* We are currently planning the details of some great things that we want to put together for this contest, we won't deliver any details until everything is set in stone, but if 50% of what we want to do actually happens, then I think everyone will be more than happy.....unless you decided not to enter, then you will feel silly.

* The pre-order date for the special edition "Mega Beatle Buster", 25oz jeans from Iron Heart will now close at midnight on Christmas Eve.

* Due to the above, the jeans will not be with competitors until the back end of March, and due to this we will begin competition on the 1st of April (April Fools Day :D )

* All things being well, competition registration will begin on New Years Eve, and be open until the end of January.

* The competition is open across multi forums, we have opened threads similar to this one on the Iron Heart forum, Darahkubiru and Indigo Roots so far. We may go to other forums too, this has not yet been decided.

* As I am sure you will appreciate, this is quite an undertaking in terms of organisation across the various forums. Plans are in place to make this much easier to administrate than the last competition. Stay tuned.

* Again, all things being well, we hope to make quite an announcement to go along with the competition registration at the end of December.

Edited by Megatron1505