sufu fantasy basketball 2012-2013

t3hcoke

well, the main problem right now is that we only have 7. setin_fomodel responeded my PM and said he was too busy and has dropped out.

So, I've decided to reset the draft with the new settings mentioned before. I know its my fault for the bad settings, but no one seemed to have a problem until draft day. At the time my main concern was waivers being too deep and that's why I added the bench spots.

If you have any other ideas I'd like to hear them and please ask your friends to join. I'll do the same.

I'm down to still keep the weekly league and just lock the two teams that didn't pay. Then have a separate daily league (pay another $25).

if we do a new league do we have enough? i know CSK wants no part of the first original league(unless we reset draft?), so we'd be down to not enough people again...

yea we could just keep the league as it is, if we reset the draft are we keeping the draft positions?

we could do that, unless alimenator's friend is superagainst.

Edited by t3hcoke

i'm not really down to do another league - i'm down for this league whatever happens though.

also can ask a few of my friends. what i'm understanding is there's (for some reason) no way to have more than 8 in this league now? if no, and if we want a daily league with 10-12 people why not just reset this one rather than start another one as well?

we can add more people, but i'll need to reset now then.

also, yea i don't know what CSK is doing right now but alimenator's friend has jumped in for setin_fomodel

thats the state of league now. we're at 7 or 8 including CSK

i'd prefer more so ask around and i'll see what i can do.