sufu fantasy basketball 2012-2013

t3hcoke

i can reset the draft and add g, c, f, spots and we can redraft for dailies or...

do what air ick said, keep the same teams and change to dailies

pos rep for reset, no rep for air ick's idea; MAJORITY RULES

i will check around 8PM PST TONIGHT

new draft date on the 30th around 12PM PST or earlier if there's time people can agree to.

Please respond in the thread so we can decide and send paypal if you haven't yet :)

Edited by t3hcoke

i'm down for keeping it as is - since our teams are so stacked anyways you just got to choose who you think will produce.

but daily is fine also. if we are going to redraft we might as well make it this weekend again i dont think one week would really hurt anything and it's a chance to gather more players.

frankly, i don't appreciate you holding the league hostage.

but you know what im gonna reset the draft and if we get four more people great!

scoring will start week 3

if we keep to eight i will add G, C, F positions and we'll have 19man teams.

if we manage to get to 10+, then I'm gonna drop the three bench spots

new draft date will be some time this week

aussies please let me know what times are best for you.

Edited by t3hcoke

yep. honestly, i think we're at 6 or 7(including CSK)

setin_fomodel was afk during the initial draft and he hasn't paypaled. so i'm opening this up to anyone who wants to join.

as long as they paypal before the new draft date tentatively schedule saturday afternoon PST.

if we get 10 i like the format of PG SG SF PF C G F 3 Util but no more than 3 center's on at once i think that's how espn's standard format is - or something like that w/3 bench. also recommend pay our for play-off winner, play-off runner up and season winner. obv up to you guys though.

so we're resetting the draft? dayum i kinda liked my team. everyone slept on harden and i was proud i took a (small) risk on him and it paid off.

in terms of timeframe, i'm good anytime this week - just have an exam saturday morning so that rules me out for 4PM - 10PM your time (CST) friday night.

Apart from that I've got no classes/work at all this week, and will be free for a couple days after my exam, so as long as we're done by the weekend US time I should be good.

lol i'm trying to be real with you and you say i'm holding the league hostage. do what you want but look, i've never played in this type of league before (doubt many have) and admittedly it took a couple days to realize just how bad the set up was. i know, that's partly on me. at the same time, i'm glad i haven't paid yet cause i would feel like the one being held hostage if that was the case.

just understand i'm not trying to pull a disappearing act on you dudes like some other strangers would. i'm tryna let you know what's up and i think you know this league is bullshit too...like how is it not, man? not one person i know would purposely fuck with this league. i'm giving you the respect of telling you this shit up front rather than stupidly participating in something i won't have fun with or worse, hiding like a bitch

the league settings are only like that because we only have 8 teams - if we had like 10-12+ we could have a more regular format but with only 8 teams everyones team is going to look stacked regardless.