your all time favorite jeans (that you have owned)

tangerine

Trophy 1606

Jeans bought for household chores (or just home).

First, is comfortable in them as planting and convenient front pockets for all sorts of minor details.

At the same time, I can walk in them everywhere,since it is not a jumpsuit.

The increased thickness of the fabric (14,5+14,5) allows without fear of hurt to do something immediately on his knees.

Pocket bags are still not damaged,although a conventional fabric.

Almost 2 years of use but nothing broken seams.

That maybe I would like to change:

dyeing technology

PS

My English is associated only with Google translator

Special thanks Foxy2 in the technical issues forum

3414366.jpg

Edited by kukupoint

levin scheme is delbombers original products around 1996, and now delbombers develop gleem. so out of production now.

when i went to gleem zero few years ago, the store manager told me that levin is not warehouse's special order, but everything including fading is almost identical to warehouse.

pic6_zps1y9aghtq.jpg

if you know warehouse, above picture proves warehouse (or at least same factory) made the jeans.

pic8_zpsz4ueawlo.jpg

orange selvedge is the same as warehouse.

for more pictures, its better to have alook at blue gear.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/char3red3/archives/cat_37237.html

I miss those days when brands would put out one-off, humorous (but obviously copyright infringing) Levi's interpretations. Not that they don't do that now, it's just that the the brands are a lot more careful now.

yeah, i have the same feeling.

these jeans remind me the first time i wear repro jeans. it was lvc 1955 model and i was high school student.

i really loved them and worn more than 2 years, then i met warehouse, denime, fullcount.

the more i understand vintage levi and wear non-levi repros, the more i lost my interest towards lvc.

non-levi repro definitely infringe the right, but fabric, needle work, hardware, fading..., everything was vintage levi-ish except the picture on leather patch :tongue:

sorry if you feel this post is negativism, but the thing is that if lvc make good repro, i buy them unconditionally.

though this has not happened more than 10 years.

I also miss the old days, and my preference is always warehouse or fullcount (denime changed a lot recently).

p1_zpshlkp1pqm.jpg

• 1 year later...

My first pair of SE 3sixteen+ jeans were copied by an East End tailor using Kurabo 14oz shadow denim, with my own bespoke sterling silver top button.

i wore them until they literally disintegrated and they now live in Ruedis museum in Switzerland although I still mourn them...

• 1 year later...

Hi, New to Superfuture. Reading some interesting things so far

Have to say the best fitting and comfiest jeans I've owned so far are Replay Anbass Hyperflex. Not everyones bag but haven't found a more flexible pair yet.

replay_hyp_g_1_250x.png.ff7f9fc5e7f3d3ba49431e9ceb599941.png

I am only getting started with my raw denim and my pair of Flathead 3012 is probably the most comfy so far. My TCB 505 comes a close second followed by my PBE-019. But then that's all I have. Prior to raw denim, my longest running pair was a fit called "Erik" by Jack and Jones. High rise/slight taper/slight stretch/no distressing/button fly and 9oz denim. I could argue they perfected the tapered fit in a certain way. Kinda like taking your old 501 to a very experienced tailor.