your all time favorite jeans (that you have owned)

tangerine

My how things have changed for me... ;)

All time owned:

1947-51 era Levi's (Original vintage, NOT LVC)

Personally worn:

1) OA01XX Ooe Yofukuten 

2) 9102XX Ooe Contest Jeans

3) Warehouse 1001: tough call, would've given it to the 15th Anniversary 1001XX but I'm really enjoying the cut of the new 1001...

Edited by aho

Roy RS04: Probably the best fit of any jean I've ever had, and the denim is interesting in a very subtle way

Mister Freedom Lot 64 Okinawa: A close second to the Roy in terms of fit, awesome details (buttons, arcs, olive stitching, unbranded leather / cloth patch), and the most interesting denim I've personally handled.

Warehouse 1001 - love the denim and the slightly slimmed down 1001 cut fits me like a glove.

Though I get the feeling my Warehouse 1001XX in duck digger denim will bump them down when I start wearing them.

Edit: Old pics on my 1001 fit

15862734740_ba81c228e2_z.jpg

15863970929_1b6b805310_z.jpg

Edited by Bobbo

really hard choice but i think ill have to go with my current 660's 

IMG-20140923-WA0001_zpsvfbx8m4q.jpg

hands down the best fitting pair ive owned and the denim is soo nice 

but an honorable mention goes to my 1100-10's

20131213_154734_zps1c082f7f.jpg

Edited by Flash

Christ my reply could change by the day. Every time I put on a pair I haven't worn for a while I think that these are fantastic and I should wear some more.

Currently I'm enjoying my resolutes too much to wear anything else seriously so that must be saying something.

Honourable mention also goes out to anything Denime.

Evisu No1 denim also is crying out for a shout out

My Fullcount 1108s are taking the cake as far as fit goes. Warehouse 1001 circa 2006 are top in terms of denim, though since they are sized up one I'm thinking they will only see a lot of wear in the summer months.

Edited by chicote

One of my all time favourites was a pair of Wrangler bootcuts, I think they might even have been a women's cut. Not raw or selvedge or anything, just a great fitting pair with a good silhouette that I wore to rags. I'm only wearing raw denim for a bit over a year now, so not too many "serious jawnz" I could compare ;)

Probably a toss-up between some oversized small 'e' redline 501s I bought second-hand in the late 80s (I had a number of pairs but one in particular stands out) and a pair of Replay ring-spun jeans (901s I think) I bought in the early/mid-90s.

Of more recent times, it's my Ande Whall Buffalo SR7s.

Boy, that's a tough one. I'm in a position right now where I've got five or six really good pairs, so it's tough for one to stand out over the others.  My Warehouse 1003XX haven't been worn enough to qualify as favorite, so I'll give it to my Warehouse 1001XX 15th Anniv.