Top 5 Most Annoying Subcultures

JesseJB

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really have grown a distain for welfare people, people who get government aid if the term is not familiar with everyone, with a sense of entitlement. I work at the bank and i constantly get attitude from these people who want to use their government issue atm cards in the bank and not in the atm. it only works in the atm, you know this so get out of my face with your unnecessary 'i deserve this free money' attitude

i really have grown a distain for welfare people, people who get government aid if the term is not familiar with everyone, with a sense of entitlement. I work at the bank and i constantly get attitude from these people who want to use their government issue atm cards in the bank and not in the atm. it only works in the atm, you know this so get out of my face with your unnecessary 'i deserve this free money' attitude

qft I work at a doctors office. you wanna know why you cant get an appointment and your health care copays are high? cuz Shaniqua and her fifty kids are all seeing the doctor today on your tab for a fucking headache.

1. spiritual poheads (they've seen the truth while high once)

2. the person who waits 5 hours in line for a skateshoe and has never ever touched a skateboard. (beasts)

3. kids who say they remember Jordan's rookie year when they were born in the 90's. (herbs)

4. bluetooth people (obligatory conversations with themselves) (tards)

5. the dj who plays the crappiest music and thinks he is the shit (idiots)

• 3 months later...

In no particular hate-order:

Guido's (Driving a pontiac grand am pumping club tunes and sporting a sonic the guido haircut = not cool.)

Emo's (Is it really necassary to wear women's jeans and sport a haircut reminiscent of one of Jerry's kids? Also, guaged ear piercings are flat out retarded and shitty tattoo's that resemble something done in prison)

Bro's/Frat douchebags (A complete dumb fuck, convinced they know it all while managing to include "bro/dude" in one thought 3+ times. Often seen drinking natty ice and doing kegstands in his hollister belly shirt and flip flops)

Fruitbooters (C'mon, rollerblading is just GAY)

Old People (Drive like shit, look like shit and STARE like it's going out of style. Complain about everything. Write checks/complain about pricing/coupons all while holding up a large line of people. You don't deserve special treatment you old fucking prunes)

Wiggers (Self explanatory. Also see: White Trash)

Fruitbooters (C'mon, rollerblading is just GAY)

Old People (Drive like shit, look like shit and STARE like it's going out of style. Complain about everything. Write checks/complain about pricing/coupons all while holding up a large line of people. You don't deserve special treatment you old fucking prunes)

It's nice when assholes just come out and say that they're fucking assholes, makes life so much easier for me. I'll file you away in my 'douche' cabinet.

I wanted to neg rep you since that smuggling marijuana thread, for your sheer stupidity, but I didn't feel like it... now I do.

1. cheap faded industrial wash denim bootcuts, too tight t-shirt or polo with sewn on patches or numbers with exposed threads and seams and cheap leatherette square-toed shoes. I dissaprove when guys wear a combination of the above. In Australia its usually the young european/ middle eastern guys.

2. Backpacks for the sake of it...ie nothing inside and deflated looking

3. Wrap-around Dior mainline sunglasses or copies of, usually in colour tinted lenses. Annoys me both on men and women.

4. Happy emos. Young girls that travel in packs and dress like goth/ punk/ emo but and jumping around smiling watching things like shrek at the movies. If you are dressed with tear-faded black mascara, you better damn well be carrying a copy of nietzsche.

5. Superfuture and people who dress well. Annoying as fuck because it makes my hard earned (used loosely) money evaporate. Its a love hate relationship.

It's nice when assholes just come out and say that they're fucking assholes, makes life so much easier for me. I'll file you away in my 'douche' cabinet.

I wanted to neg rep you since that smuggling marijuana thread, for your sheer stupidity, but I didn't feel like it... now I do.

Glad to offend you, although i was really hellbent on having my file in the asshole cabinet.

Stevies (in referance to an Aus brand called stevie)

Sort of an emo x rainbow offspring.. Too much stevie, Tsubi, Material Boy and Converse

Smash way too many chemicals and always refering to things as "electrosexual".. The most hated of all Australian subcultures

450524280l3ik.jpg

470428454l4sm.jpg

661484416l9pa.jpg

Sort of an emo x rainbow offspring.. Too much stevie, Tsubi, Material Boy and Converse

Smash way too many chemicals and always refering to things as "electrosexual".. The most hated of all Australian subcultures

Wow,

that last pic is really gay.

old person teasing youth

pot smokers who think they're cool

white hip hop freaks wishing they were black

black hip hop freaks who think they're cool since they are black

extremists of any kind

and I could go on like that....:D

u have hate against pot?

Damn, that's some crazy shit... :eek:

dude, that's pretty electrosexual.

never knew that group had a name.

hmm, learn something new everyday.

1. Gotta chime in with the "happy emos". I realize it's such a easy word to throw around now, and I got roped in a few years ago because I happened to wear non-baggy jeans, band shirts, and a cmirsky-style haircut (not that it's bad, but you know what I'm getting at with the combination). You'd see the piled-on mascara and shit like that, but as soon as say, the band comes on stage, they're the same screamy omg girls who go see boy bands.

1b. Doesn't really deserve a whole other number, but emo girls who have an obsession with their young childhood (or infact the generation after their's). Dora backpacks, "talking cute", a newfound love for dinosaurs in drawn form (so they can even "rawr"). Throw in intentional misspellings online too (ex. "lawl").

1c. Now for the dudes; I suppose when the anti-baggy movement kicked in they didn't have anywhere to buy tighter pants at the mall except the girls' section. Whatever. But this whole emo-ironic embrace of street culture is even worse. Actually, not embrace... attempt. I see emo kids in their tight, super-tapered girl jeans... sagged down half-way past their ass. With compulsory white studded belt. Throw some fape at them and you've got what I see way too often in Hamilton and Toronto.

2. I've actually met them, so somewhere, they do exist; girls who can actually tell you, straight-faced, they consider Paris Hilton an idol. You feel the need to go get tested the next day. It's like walking into that one South Park episode...

3. Wiggers. There are guys here who dress street and happen to be white, but they're not fucking morons. I swear Ontario's wigger population is drawn to Hamilton.

4. Stoner kids who cannot function without it. Yeah yeah, you're such a badass.

5. Did I go through the whole page and not see hipster?

1. emo-cutting yourself is NOT cool

2. wiggers- just cause one black guy hangs out with you...no, your still not cool

3. frat boys- no, the world is not a big monster truck race, so please lower your trucks

4. hardcore dancing kids- why waste so much time doin it when you know you look retarded and that it has no way of helping you if you are in a real fight.

5. hypebeast kids- last but not least, just cause all your shit is super duper limited, doesnt mean you could walk around like your fucking superman, please take you SupremeXDildo and shove it up your ass.

...Fucking Clubbers(I use that term lightly) because you constantly get asked for a song that has absolutely no connection to the fucking music you've been playing for the previous 4 hours...One smart bitch asked me on Friday had I got anything that wasn't drum n' bass...Thing was I'd been playing a balearic set all night, as far removed from drum n' bass as fashionwhore'3 is from been stylish! Again, smart bitch! I hate these people...

Neu-Ravers, although its on its death bed here, winging its way across the pond to the states, you think you've got problems with emo kids, wait till you get a load of these cunts!

Stevie's- Didn't know what a Stevie was until now, but I already hate them, I think they may be an Aussie version of the above...

New age hippies, especially those you see in Barcelona with their one shitty piece of long hair and their dog on a piece of string playing the fucking bongos all day looking like retarded extras from a Mad max scene...I used to enjoy living in that city until these cretins drove me out, again proper cunts!

Trustafarians(read hipster) swanning round London with their golden tans and 'I'm a creative' job title with their beautiful boyfriend/girlfriend dangling from their skinny assed bodies not having to do an honest days work in their life, grrrr....

I hate diseased/disabled/smelly old people and black/white/hispanic/indian/NA trash.

Anyone///////everything else is cool in my book.

oh I hate kids that listen to m83, but don't know what shoegaze is...............

lgfg';lkwe'la