Top 5 Most Annoying Subcultures

JesseJB

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- rich suburban teenage girls who embrace the 'bohemian chic' look.

hahah yes, and the suburban kids who shop at AF and wear nike shox with the khaki pants or awful jeans they bought there..

A & F t-shirts + capris + havaianas flip-flop + semi-mullet haircut (or whatever it's called, the thing that was popular in europe like 3 years ago)

not really a subculture since it seems everyone needs to dress like this, but so ugly and annoying

Yeah I second that bohemian chic thing. Ever damn girl that throws on a pair of oversized sunglasses and leggings seems to think that shes God's gift to fashion. 'Wow, bitch, no one has ever dressed like that before. Youre the first one. I am no longer worth your time. I can no longer entertain you because you are so rich and probably famous, too.'

Fuckin Williamsburg Hipsters

Israel supporting Liberals

The Christian Right

British Muslims

Irish faggots that can't march in the St. Paddy's parade

People that say, "Well, it was revolutionary for its time" in an attempt to defend a shitty film or CD.

PEOPLE THAT FIND DANE COOK FUNNY.

PEOPLE THAT FIND DANE COOK FUNNY.

CO-SIGN.

He says things in a funny way, but what he says ain't funny. Just because you throw in the the word "fuck" doesnt make it hilarious. With the exception of the movie "Waiting."

Mitch Hedberg til I die.

im such a sucker for this look.
I don't mind the look, but when you talk to them expecting them to be knowledgable and down and such, they're completely fucking clueless. Same principle as white suburban "gangstas". Pussy posers.

Maybe I'm too downtown. :cool:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cholo

Fuckin Williamsburg Hipsters

Israel supporting Liberals

The Christian Right

British Muslims

Irish faggots that can't march in the St. Paddy's parade

People that say, "Well, it was revolutionary for its time" in an attempt to defend a shitty film or CD.

What the fuck? Do any liberals support Israel? What Irish people can't march in the St. Paddy's day parade? What is the Christian Right? Who is Davy Jones?

:0

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cholo

What the fuck? Do any liberals support Israel? What Irish people can't march in the St. Paddy's day parade? What is the Christian Right? Who is Davy Jones?

:0

Yeah, I don't nescessarily agree with England's politics, but what the hell are you talking about with this "irish faggots" business? Are you deeply homophobic, or do you just hate the irish?

I expect the answer in two double-spaced pages, properly formatted, thesis statemenent underlined. On my desk by two o'clock tomorrow.

Most of mine are Asia-centric as this is where I've been for awhile now and these are the kinds of assholes I get to meet daily.

1. Anime dorks/Otaku, the types who usually congregate in Japanese language classes across America, usually using cartoons to cover up/escape from some really serious, serious personal problems. Uniform for guys from this group usually consists of big black boots/sneakers, baggy stonewash carpenter jeans, and a big rayon bowling shirt with some sort of fantasy print on it, in attempt to hide their egregiously fat or egregiously skinny frames that have been on a strict regimen of late-night anime watching and junk food. Unfortunately they usually figure out somewhere along the line that either the Japanese language is just too difficult for them, or that the whole cartoons at age 28 thing isn't healthy and they seem to disappear into society.

2. Another related group, the Asiaphile. Usually appearing to be harmless and clean cut All-American boys ranging from complete dorks to relatively sane looking people, but given a chance to go to Asia whether it be a week or 10 years, or at least fuck some Asian girls, they come out of the whole process presuming that they both know everything there is about Asia, and that you want to listen to their schtick. I don't know if average people meet these kinds of asshats as often as I do, but I can't seem to escape them. The ones pre-Asia trip are a bit lost and more timid, but post-Asia trip and Roppongi/Itaewon/Wan Chai/Shanghai/Bangkok forays they come back changed. The ones who go to mainland China are probably the worst, but all are pretty bad. Most are male, but I have met a few females of this type in my time.

3. Asian hip-hop wankstas. The kind that, when walking into a club with a black friend, usually throw up some sort of Westside gang side and greet us with the n-word, in broken English. They invest heavily in getting the authentic clothing and CDs but forget that they're shitheads. These types are particulaly bad in Korea, but I suspect they're all over Asia.

4. The fat shirtless guys on the floors/pits of shows who seem to be 7' tall and so kindly seem to get about 3 gallons of their sweat all over you during the course of a show, elbow your face, maybe treat your face that has been pre-treated with their sweat as an ashtray as well, etc. Most of the parts of shows I can remember are combinations of blurry views of the band and then lots of fat fratboy's armpits and arms.

Don't have a proper 5th one, but may add one here later.

Of course there are liberals that support Israel. I guess you've never been to New York.

There are a lot of Irish people in New York. The St. Patrick's Day parade is a parade in New York City that celebrates Saint Patrick, a saint considered dear to the Irish people. Irish Faggots are Irish homosexuals that are banned from marching in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in New York City by the Ancient Order of Hibernians. It's not right that they're banned, but the Irish are a deeply Catholic people. In Catholicism, homosexuality is considered a sin. Thus, they're not allowed. They should just get over it. (just to save you some time, I'm actually a closeted homosexual)

Most of mine are Asia-centric as this is where I've been for awhile now and these are the kinds of assholes I get to meet daily.

1. Anime dorks/Otaku, the types who usually congregate in Japanese language classes across America, usually using cartoons to cover up/escape from some really serious, serious personal problems. Uniform for guys from this group usually consists of big black boots/sneakers, baggy stonewash carpenter jeans, and a big rayon bowling shirt with some sort of fantasy print on it, in attempt to hide their egregiously fat or egregiously skinny frames that have been on a strict regimen of late-night anime watching and junk food. Unfortunately they usually figure out somewhere along the line that either the Japanese language is just too difficult for them, or that the whole cartoons at age 28 thing isn't healthy and they seem to disappear into society.

2. Another related group, the Asiaphile. Usually appearing to be harmless and clean cut All-American boys ranging from complete dorks to relatively sane looking people, but given a chance to go to Asia whether it be a week or 10 years, or at least fuck some Asian girls, they come out of the whole process presuming that they both know everything there is about Asia, and that you want to listen to their schtick. I don't know if average people meet these kinds of asshats as often as I do, but I can't seem to escape them. The ones pre-Asia trip are a bit lost and more timid, but post-Asia trip and Roppongi/Itaewon/Wan Chai/Shanghai/Bangkok forays they come back changed. The ones who go to mainland China are probably the worst, but all are pretty bad. Most are male, but I have met a few females of this type in my time.

3. Asian hip-hop wankstas. The kind that, when walking into a club with a black friend, usually throw up some sort of Westside gang side and greet us with the n-word, in broken English. They invest heavily in getting the authentic clothing and CDs but forget that they're shitheads. These types are particulaly bad in Korea, but I suspect they're all over Asia.

4. The fat shirtless guys on the floors/pits of shows who seem to be 7' tall and so kindly seem to get about 3 gallons of their sweat all over you during the course of a show, elbow your face, maybe treat your face that has been pre-treated with their sweat as an ashtray as well, etc. Most of the parts of shows I can remember are combinations of blurry views of the band and then lots of fat fratboy's armpits and arms.

Don't have a proper 5th one, but may add one here later.

I suppose you are Asian, about 7 feet tall, fat, just came back from Phi Phi, love hip hop and have difficulties speaking japanese....

:D

Junkies. You have a problem. At one point I'm sure your lifestyle was edgy and fun but having no teeth, no money, no food and nowhere to lay your weary head sort of puts a damper on things, huh? Now you're addicted. It's your own fault.

Jail converts. You f'ed up, got locked up and found God/Allah. Good for you. I'm not that stupid so don't try and save me.

Kids who beg aggressively. You don't scare me. Get a job, already. Plus, you stink.

Snowboarders. Least cool of the board set (surf,skate,snow). Look, I snowboard but I don't wear my googles on the side of my head or wear ridiculously oversized clothing. I don't smoke pot and play beats really loud in the parking lot either. Skiiers suck too.

New school ghetto cars. Since when did a Buick La Sabre w/ 24" rims mean hood? Go get a metal flake green '68 Ford cougar w/ gold corners, gold hundred spoke Daytons and Vogue tires. That's hood!

The one that almost made me slap a gas station attendant, rip off his penis, put it on a splint, roast it with a lighter and force him to eat it:

Horny gas station attendants, who are busy making eyes at you while they take, 3 minutes (I actually counted in my head 2 mins, 45 seconds, after he had been fidgeting with two one dollar bills for far too long) To flopping put your money in and get change. And the HOLD THE CHANGE FOR FREAKING EVER LIKE I"M GOING TO GIVE THEM MY NUMBER FOR WASTING MY TIME!

I'm fucking sick you bastard, I am not trying to talk sexy, I am liable to spit on your face so you can have the flu too, and also, if you ever fucking act like that again, I'm bringing a gun with me the next time I go in there.

I know I'm attractive, but dammit, I do not was a 3'7 fat arab guy who started licking his lips like i was a freaking piece of bacon when he saw me to hit on me.

Also, the fat guys who always invade your personal space in a line.

Also, the people who feel it necessary to touch people or brush by people they dont know. I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION, My best friend almost broke his nose that way because I didn't know it was him sneaking up on me.