Top 5 Most Annoying Subcultures

JesseJB

enlighten me on the US sailors thing...interesting...

Haha, umm...

I live in a port city and so they come up here for some reason and they walk around all drunk (maybe they aren't drunk, just bored?) and yell at people all night. They also wear ridiculous uniforms and walk like cowboys. They travel in huge gangs and you have to go onto the street to get around them. :mad:

I guess they aren't so bad... But man those uniforms are 'tarded.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, umm...

I live in a port city and so they come up here for some reason and they walk around all drunk (maybe they aren't drunk, just bored?) and yell at people all night. They also wear ridiculous uniforms and walk like cowboys. They travel in huge gangs and you have to go onto the street to get around them. :mad:

I guess they aren't so bad... But man those uniforms are 'tarded.

Aww come on bruh' those uniforms will totally pull some ass! haha

I dig Victoria...the wax museum and beefeaters are siiiick

denim heads

pot heads

sneaker heads

skateboarders

message board junkies

lol, im 3 of those and about to become a 4th :(

Goth kids, those people who are into devil worship, the people who you can tell watch too much BET/MTV and try to look and live that life

Cant forget suburbanites...those people who only wear Abercrombie/AE w/ the new hat that looks old

Dont worry, cmf will lover you, he realy loves us, he dreams about us you know?

i dont dream about all of you... just you keri... well... maybe a few more... jungle jane was kinda hot...

but i do love you... thats why im here.

im all 5 of those things that i listed, so.... take it as you will.

Guest Berget__
old person teasing youth

pot smokers who think they're cool

white hip hop freaks wishing they were black

black hip hop freaks who think they're cool since they are black

extremists of any kind

and I could go on like that....:D

Damn i wish i was black :(

Many old people lived through the depression and 5 cents was the difference between eating and not eating, many are past their earning years and are struggling to get the neccisites they need to survive....and when you get old you get alittle slower. Have some respect, I hate people who get impatient with old folks, we could do with a little more compasion in that department in the United States. You never know who is in line in front of you, they could of stormed the beach at Normandy, or fought in Korea or just be a very kind old person trying to make in the United States where age is considered a handicap and not honored and respected as it should be.

^agreed, wholeheartedly

and for my entry

sometimes i can't stand trust fund babies

Many old people lived through the depression and 5 cents was the difference between eating and not eating, many are past their earning years and are struggling to get the neccisites they need to survive....and when you get old you get alittle slower. Have some respect, I hate people who get impatient with old folks, we could do with a little more compasion in that department in the United States. You never know who is in line in front of you, they could of stormed the beach at Normandy, or fought in Korea or just be a very kind old person trying to make in the United States where age is considered a handicap and not honored and respected as it should be.

^agreed, wholeheartedly

and for my entry

sometimes i can't stand trust fund babies