• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

emo

goth

straightedge

jock

wiggers

not that all of them have done shit to me... just like its hard to look at the goths... cant stand the emo music, dont understand why straightedge dont wanna drink n party... most jocks are just deuchebags... and i just dont know how kids wear their moms pregnancy shirts n shit

emo

goth

straightedge

jock

wiggers

not that all of them have done shit to me... just like its hard to look at the goths... cant stand the emo music, dont understand why straightedge dont wanna drink n party... most jocks are just deuchebags... and i just dont know how kids wear their moms pregnancy shirts n shit

i like straightedge girls who wont fuck,but give head

The goup my sister is marrying into: Ice addicted hillbilly meth dealers, who also run a chop shop, who also refurb houses, and who also expect me to call them family and pay for their gas.

soooo dont know what those are called...but they are #1 most annoying.

The goup my sister is marrying into: Ice addicted hillbilly meth dealers, who also run a chop shop, who also refurb houses, and who also expect me to call them family and pay for their gas.

soooo dont know what those are called...but they are #1 most annoying.

sounds like my neighbor

emo

emo

emo

emo

emo

and emo

they've ruined one good band too many. am i the only person who remembers when afi were not see thru shirt wearing screamo messiahs, but oversized suit wearing goth punks? to the emos on this forum:

your lives do not suck. if they did, you would not be able to afford your 100 pairs of tilt girls jeans from pac sun, your favorite wrist slit razor, or your collection of fall out boy paraphernalia, and dont even get me started on falll out boy, a collective of self pitying assholes with a name copied off of a cheap simpsons reference and a bassist who wears bape hoodies to a "rock" concert

Old people who delay the line in the checkout counter because they have an issue with the coupon, just so they can save 5 cents. :P

So true! Or the old ladies who take an hour to write a check for a gallon of milk...

emo

emo

emo

emo

emo

and emo

they've ruined one good band too many. am i the only person who remembers when afi were not see thru shirt wearing screamo messiahs, but oversized suit wearing goth punks? to the emos on this forum:

your lives do not suck. if they did, you would not be able to afford your 100 pairs of tilt girls jeans from pac sun, your favorite wrist slit razor, or your collection of fall out boy paraphernalia, and dont even get me started on falll out boy, a collective of self pitying assholes with a name copied off of a cheap simpsons reference and a bassist who wears bape hoodies to a "rock" concert

did you copy this from a fellow middle schooler's xanga? christ.

emo

emo

emo

emo

emo

and emo

You wouldn't know what emo is if it kicked in you in the nuts.

oh yeah and

1) South Pole, baby blue Enyce t-shirt wearing white guys that are trying to be thugs, yet not look like theyre too 'hard' that someone would question their hardness. Like the guys I had to kick out of my party on Friday...

2) bums (are they a subculture?)

3) asians that think theyre Usher (just be yourself, man)

4) people that tell me to wash my jeans.

So true! Or the old ladies who take an hour to write a check for a gallon of milk...

Many old people lived through the depression and 5 cents was the difference between eating and not eating, many are past their earning years and are struggling to get the neccisites they need to survive....and when you get old you get alittle slower. Have some respect, I hate people who get impatient with old folks, we could do with a little more compasion in that department in the United States. You never know who is in line in front of you, they could of stormed the beach at Normandy, or fought in Korea or just be a very kind old person trying to make in the United States where age is considered a handicap and not honored and respected as it should be.