Top 5 Most Annoying Subcultures

JesseJB

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and one really important one: Cherokees.

EVERYONE is Cherokee all of a sudden, it's infitnitely annoying. They always are quick to mention they are cherokee, but fuck if they can dance, sing, or tell me anything about their own culture. Even worse are the ones who try: buying a full-buckskin premade dance outfit, stepping awkwardly around the powwow, who the hell are you kidding? Put your goddamned poser minnetoka moccasins away, freaks.

While you're at it, fuckthe flute players too. They give american indian music a bad name. Pretentious pricks who just lift their fingers randomly with a smooth jazz backdrop, all of a sudden you're reinventing american indian music for a new era; go screw yourselves.

What's more, you have those american indian enthusiasts who have no idea what theyre doing, and just go to powwow after powwow taking pictures, asking questions, collecting mediocre jewelry, hanging dreamcatchers from their rearview mirrors, wishing they had a single ounce of american indian blood. Get a life!

and one really important one: Cherokees.

EVERYONE is Cherokee all of a sudden, it's infitnitely annoying. They always are quick to mention they are cherokee, but fuck if they can dance, sing, or tell me anything about their own culture. Even worse are the ones who try: buying a full-buckskin premade dance outfit, stepping awkwardly around the powwow, who the hell are you kidding? Put your goddamned poser minnetoka moccasins away, freaks.

What's more, you have those american indian enthusiasts who have no idea what theyre doing, and just go to powwow after powwow taking pictures, asking questions, collecting mediocre jewelry, hanging dreamcatchers from their rearview mirrors, wishing they had a single ounce of american indian blood. Get a life!

HOLY SHIT! Thats so true! I forgot about those people...

Yeah EVERYONE that says they have Indian blood in them thinks theyre Cherokee!! Whenever someone says "oh I actually have some Indian blood in me" Ill ALWAYS say "let me guess...Cherokee?" And theyll be like "Yeah man, Cherokee..." never Flatheads or Iroquis or Aztec...always Cherokee!

what a great thread this is.

1. asians who feel obligated to act/speak/dress black or "ghetto", as they like to call it here, because they listen to hip-hop but then they're actually a bunch of rich suburbanites (i swear this makes me not want to be asian somtimes)

2. girls in california (i'm pretty sure i don't need to explain)

3. the countless people who label me, "emo", because i wear tapered, slim jeans (i live in orange county, CA, so you could see how they could be ignorant enough to do so)

4. potheads who find everything to be "trippy"

5. the highschool scene kids that ruin my experience at the local indie movie theater.

My roommate spend a semester abroad in Japan and the entire time he's been back he hasn't shut up about it. It's reached a point where I hate everything about the country for no particular reason at all. Spite? I don't know. Everytime I hear him talk about it, my mind numbs.

You really don't understand how annoying the asia-phile is until you live with one.

My roommate spend a semester abroad in Japan and the entire time he's been back he hasn't shut up about it. It's reached a point where I hate everything about the country for no particular reason at all. Spite? I don't know. Everytime I hear him talk about it, my mind numbs.

You really don't understand how annoying the asia-phile is until you live with one.

but japan is sooo awesome. I only talk about my travels if someone asks though... because you're right, it's fucking annoying

man i forgot to mention this... theres tons of seattle kids who are all wrapped up in this Insane Clown Posse thing...where they all wear big black pants (kind that zips off to become shorts) and black shirts with clown makeup on....

fuck! i see that all the time on the ave. i like seeing it though.

people that raise their hands and ask a question in a 400 person lecture.

seriously, shut the fuck up.

i had forgotten how much this bothered me when i was in college. like, you are making 400 ppl waste some precious time in their life for your stupid ass question...

i had forgotten how much this bothered me when i was in college. like, you are making 400 ppl waste some precious time in their life for your stupid ass question...

EXACTLY.

this is especially a problem in my Psychology 101 lecture.

It's full of sororiwhores who seriously ask the dumbest fucking questions I've ever heard.

and everyone else is just shaking their heads in disgust.

I would like to assume that what most people in this thread are calling Goth is what I call "mall goth", kids who listen to shitty metal and shop at Hot Topic.

Ha I call those kids "Mall Metal"

well besides mall metal kids...

Bros...the stereotypical guy who shops at abercrombie who thinks he's better than everyone because he works out everyday and drives a bitchin camaro

Kids who don't respect their parents...I've noticed so many times at work that so many kids nowadays treat their parents like absolute shit

Emo kids of today...I admit I was a so-called emo kid in high school but the kids I hung out with (and still do even though we're outta that stage) didn't walk around like our lives were miserable bleeding mascara with fucked up hair. Its not so much their look...more their attitude.

another subculture i always run into when i goto clubs here in Seattle (and im sure everywhere else in asian-populated cities), are wat i call "stuck in the 90's-asians". aka...the kids that still gell their hair into spikes with faded sides that wear huge ugly jeans with big oversized buttonups buttoned barely low enough to show off their cheap gold/silver chains and their white beater. Usually wear big ugly chunky lookin squared toed shoes. travel in packs of like 50 and are usually surrounded by ugly asian girls with ridiculous lookin highlites.

another subculture i always run into when i goto clubs here in Seattle (and im sure everywhere else in asian-populated cities), are wat i call "stuck in the 90's-asians". aka...the kids that still gell their hair into spikes with faded sides that wear huge ugly jeans with big oversized buttonups buttoned barely low enough to show off their cheap gold/silver chains and their white beater. Usually wear big ugly chunky lookin squared toed shoes. travel in packs of like 50 and are usually surrounded by ugly asian girls with ridiculous lookin highlites.

asian kids at my school sport the most crappiest spiky hairs, i mean you look like a damn porcupine and the bitches at my school looks like hollywood hookers