Top 5 Most Annoying Subcultures

JesseJB

People who get competetive at work with who can say "good morning" to you first.

I hate that phrase. Mornings are not good.

This isn't so much a "people" subculture, but the fact that people think that there's not only a difference between techno, house, d+b, but when it's all, "that's not jungle, it's dark step/half step/high step/double step/step step...

of course, that was like 5 years ago.

the crazy meth heads around my area that wear sweatpants with the bottoms pushed up to their calfs like capris/LL Cool J look. I remember doing that in 4th grade & it wasn't cool then.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i gotta agree with the majority.... the high school burb emo kids have got to be the worst subculture ever.

-same with A&F model wannabe high school kids

-burb punk kids who mix al different genre's of clothing (big baggy raver pants + slipknot tshirt + black bandana + green mohawk + eyeliner) what is that?

-whiggers (not the fashionably dressed hiphop whiggers... but the FUBU wearing, Macy's shopping...yeah you get the jyst)

-sorry to bring this one out....but being a korean student at UW...one of the worst things to see are FOB's (specifically koreans)...they dress like theyre trying to A&F white kids but dont quite have the phhysique nor the fitting nor the overall look down enough to pull it off.

"""-same with A&F model wannabe high school kids

-burb punk kids who mix al different genre's of clothing (big baggy raver pants + slipknot tshirt + black bandana + green mohawk + eyeliner) what is that?

-whiggers (not the fashionably dressed hiphop whiggers... but the FUBU wearing, Macy's shopping...yeah you get the jyst)

-sorry to bring this one out....but being a korean student at UW...one of the worst things to see are FOB's (specifically koreans)...they dress like theyre trying to A&F white kids but dont quite have the phhysique nor the fitting nor the overall look down enough to pull it off."""

You just described 98% of Washington!

-sorry to bring this one out....but being a korean student at UW...one of the worst things to see are FOB's (specifically koreans)...they dress like theyre trying to A&F white kids but dont quite have the phhysique nor the fitting nor the overall look down enough to pull it off.

aaahaha, I like this one a lot. I dunno what car matches this lifestyle where you're from, but a steptronic 325i sedan or C240 on lease or was the ride of choice for Abercrombie Korean FOBs around the Midwest...

I'm constantly surprised Abercrombie makes caps big enough to fit on some of those Korean dudes heads, those guys have some noggins...

I thought of a couple more to add to my list here but forgot at the moment, will update when I find my mind...

1. emo kids who claim they aren't emo because they don't listen to so-and-so emo band, and they do listen to so-and-so non emo band. it's ALL FUCKING EMO.

2. the WORST STYLE OF GUYS EVER: wearing that Ed Hardy, or Morphine Generation bullshit, laguna beach style, with ludicrously oversized TRUE RELIGIONS, dog tags, faux-hawks (still??), like some broke-ass Twenty Four Seven MTV character.

3. guys with nothing but american eagle and abercrombie, who think it's style. style denotes creativity, asshole.

4. west coast choppers, east coast choppers, south coast choppers

5. i know there's a bunch of you on this forum, but bike-nerds who ride fixed-gear bikes, wear their Chrome bags all over the city, walk around with their pant legs rolled up...i love riding my bike in the city but i hope i never become a bikemo

6. did i mention guys who wear ed hardy and GRAIL t-shirts and true religions?

i've got more, they will come later

I fucking hate Thursday (welfare day). Cunts the city over go out and waste their benefit money in the pub getting pissed up and fighting. I pretty much lost all sympathy for the working classes when I worked in a convenience store for a year and realised they spend enough money on beer and cigarettes to feed a small African village for the week.

2. Another related group, the Asiaphile. Usually appearing to be harmless and clean cut All-American boys ranging from complete dorks to relatively sane looking people, but given a chance to go to Asia whether it be a week or 10 years, or at least fuck some Asian girls, they come out of the whole process presuming that they both know everything there is about Asia, and that you want to listen to their schtick. I don't know if average people meet these kinds of asshats as often as I do, but I can't seem to escape them. The ones pre-Asia trip are a bit lost and more timid, but post-Asia trip and Roppongi/Itaewon/Wan Chai/Shanghai/Bangkok forays they come back changed. The ones who go to mainland China are probably the worst, but all are pretty bad. Most are male, but I have met a few females of this type in my time.
So true. I particularly hate the second type. Luckily these guys usually are straight up wusses/average looking/couldn't get a women in their home country if they tried and can't distinguish true asian beauty, so they usually end up with desperate women/average milfs that don't get the time of day from their own male kind. Is it just me, or is the quality/beautiful of asian women that marry white guys lower? I know I'm racist. I don't care. White guys that volunteerily come to Asia to work/learn/find (love/religion/etc) are really suspect to me....

Spoken the truth. Thank you for this.

Evidenced here: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=16947

Actually, fuck it, I'm cross-posting this there. Needs to be seen.

Yeah I second that bohemian chic thing. Ever damn girl that throws on a pair of oversized sunglasses and leggings seems to think that shes God's gift to fashion. 'Wow, bitch, no one has ever dressed like that before. Youre the first one. I am no longer worth your time. I can no longer entertain you because you are so rich and probably famous, too.'

I thought about Brown Babies when you said that. Bitch no ones ever worn leggings and listened to Wu-Tang. You're different.

bbs.jpg

From the Fruition website. "FRUITION set out to educate and uplift the street fashion community through their calculated offerings of vintage street styles for both men and women in an airy, yet playfully sophisticated environment. "

Alright these mother fuckers were not even born in the same generation as the shit they are talking about. (I'm not old neither but I'm just saying its fucking hilarious.)

Also on their site "it is safe to assume that there is no other vintage street wear boutique quite like this one in the world. "

You are not the center of the fucking universe bitches get over yourselves. Look like 2 pixies fucked over your heads and let their love juice drench your faggot clothes.

FRUITion.jpg

nobitch.jpg

Vegans who get mad everytime someone eats a piece of meat. I eat meat, I like it, I don't give a fuck. One vegan doesn't even save 1 cow per year. Haha hey I'm eating meat vegan look, and so are 90% of the population of the United States. The cows you save will be eaten by another human anyways. Quit being a fucking pussy.

vegans.jpg

Everyone who seems to ride a fix-gear bike always think they are doper than all the others. You're not the only one in the fucking world who can do tricks on a bike you queer.

19.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
it's not just you. i totally agree. most (not all) white guys in my experience go out with the crap of crop. you're not racist...it's your birthright! anyway who cares? i"m sure that those guys are doing you a favor.

i'm also sure some people of other races feel the same if an asian got involved with a member of their particular race.

I'm sorry, but this whole 'ASIAPHILES ARE STEALING OUR WOMEN AND CULTURE AAAARRRGGH' thing boils down to some racist shit. Kinda suprising so many people are agreeing.

Anyways, to contribute, anyone not saying Juggalos has never seen/heard of Juggalos. Honestly, what the fuck...

I'm sorry, but this whole 'ASIAPHILES ARE STEALING OUR WOMEN AND CULTURE AAAARRRGGH' thing boils down to some racist shit. I'm talking KKK level racism. Kinda suprising so many people are agreeing.

Anyways, to contribute, anyone not saying Juggalos has never seen/heard of Juggalos. Honestly, what the fuck...

i don't even remember this and i am too lazy to search/read the thread in it's context. please clarify.

i could care less if white guys date asians

imma steal some white women , so it all works out in the end..

being the majority in north america, i have no problem with saying that alot of white people are corny in general.. more in the uncultured suburban / small town sense however..

i guess the most annoying part of a subculture is the people who go so far up the subcultures ass that they forget its a subculture and not everyone is into it.

then they bitch and moan when you talk about anything different.

since its a top 5 though, chop that up in 5 parts?

Most of mine are Asia-centric as this is where I've been for awhile now and these are the kinds of assholes I get to meet daily.

1. Anime dorks/Otaku, the types who usually congregate in Japanese language classes across America, usually using cartoons to cover up/escape from some really serious, serious personal problems. Uniform for guys from this group usually consists of big black boots/sneakers, baggy stonewash carpenter jeans, and a big rayon bowling shirt with some sort of fantasy print on it, in attempt to hide their egregiously fat or egregiously skinny frames that have been on a strict regimen of late-night anime watching and junk food. Unfortunately they usually figure out somewhere along the line that either the Japanese language is just too difficult for them, or that the whole cartoons at age 28 thing isn't healthy and they seem to disappear into society.

2. Another related group, the Asiaphile. Usually appearing to be harmless and clean cut All-American boys ranging from complete dorks to relatively sane looking people, but given a chance to go to Asia whether it be a week or 10 years, or at least fuck some Asian girls, they come out of the whole process presuming that they both know everything there is about Asia, and that you want to listen to their schtick. I don't know if average people meet these kinds of asshats as often as I do, but I can't seem to escape them. The ones pre-Asia trip are a bit lost and more timid, but post-Asia trip and Roppongi/Itaewon/Wan Chai/Shanghai/Bangkok forays they come back changed. The ones who go to mainland China are probably the worst, but all are pretty bad. Most are male, but I have met a few females of this type in my time.

3. Asian hip-hop wankstas. The kind that, when walking into a club with a black friend, usually throw up some sort of Westside gang side and greet us with the n-word, in broken English. They invest heavily in getting the authentic clothing and CDs but forget that they're shitheads. These types are particulaly bad in Korea, but I suspect they're all over Asia.

4. The fat shirtless guys on the floors/pits of shows who seem to be 7' tall and so kindly seem to get about 3 gallons of their sweat all over you during the course of a show, elbow your face, maybe treat your face that has been pre-treated with their sweat as an ashtray as well, etc. Most of the parts of shows I can remember are combinations of blurry views of the band and then lots of fat fratboy's armpits and arms.

Don't have a proper 5th one, but may add one here later.

Totally agree. Expecially with 1 and 2.

I mean there's nothing wrong with it, I know a few Asian girls with some white dudes and I know Asian guys with white girls, and with other races too... BUT

they aren't dating the white people who are like OMG ITS AN ASIAN WOMAN/MAN...LOOK AT ME I KNOW HOW TO USE CHOP STICKS...I CAN ORDER GENERAL TSO IN CHINESE AT THE TAKE OUT PLACE...or LOOK I KNOW THE HISTORY OF ASIA...I WATCH ANIME AND LISTEN TO ASIAN MUSIC...

they are ordinary white people who happened to genuinely like the person. they don't like Asian only things and go crazy because its Asian, like some of those people are.

I'm sorry, but this whole 'ASIAPHILES ARE STEALING OUR WOMEN AND CULTURE AAAARRRGGH' thing boils down to some racist shit. I'm talking KKK level racism. Kinda suprising so many people are agreeing.

How come people never hear of Black, White, Hispanic fetishes?

How come there are studies, surveys, sociological stuff done on Asian fetish?

How come it's more prevalent? There must be something about it right?

Guest StuckOnStupid

When exactly did wiggers become a subculture?

And when the fuck did "wigger" become an acceptable thing to toss around. "Oh he's white, and dressed like a NIGGER! He's a white NIGGER! a WIGGER!"

Guest StuckOnStupid
i could care less if white guys date asians

imma steal some white women , so it all works out in the end..

being the majority in north america, i have no problem with saying that alot of white people are corny in general.. more in the uncultured suburban / small town sense however..

that has less to do with them being white, and everything to with them being suburban/smalltown.

1) People who block the subway doors. THE FUCK!? Empty car and like 20 teenagers huddled together in a pulsing biomass so that you cant get in or out. People who huddle in front of a crowded train trying to get in so bad that they dont let people out and make everyone late.

2) Undergraduates who try and take my sign-up on the treadmill at 7am in the morning. DIE!

3) MBA prospective students.

least favorite highschool subcultures, not really subcultures, more like genres of human

1. people who take themselves far too seriously

2. future Drew Carry's of America

3. anyone with a popped collar.

There's this one chick at my gym who wears a pink long sleeve polo with a popped collar every day. Say what?

How come people never hear of Black, White, Hispanic fetishes?

How come there are studies, surveys, sociological stuff done on Asian fetish?

How come it's more prevalent? There must be something about it right?

Probably because after black, white, hispanic women pop out a few babies they turn ugly and fat...haha j/k. But seriously I think its the glorification of the media that is to blame. But I also think that my Asian sisters are the most beautiful creatures on the planet.:cool: