Top 5 Most Annoying Subcultures

JesseJB

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who are on welfare that want YOU to work faster. ( I work in a doctors office...I wanna slap a bitch. youre getting your medical shit for FREE!!!! dont tell me to hurry up, you lazy slob. Oh and by the way...nice Coach bag and tall Starbucks latte and 5 kids.)

People who are on welfare that want YOU to work faster. ( I work in a doctors office...I wanna slap a bitch. youre getting your medical shit for FREE!!!! dont tell me to hurry up, you lazy slob. Oh and by the way...nice Coach bag and tall Starbucks latte and 5 kids.)

you shouldve slapped that bitch, usin her kids to get welfare,stupid slut! i would pistol whip her on the face!!! ahhhh!!! :P

people who still think the antwerp 6 are god's gift to the industry

people who still think dave chapelle is god's gift to comedy

people who own more than 3 pairs of nike dunks/or af1

event going hipsters with pathetic record collections

sxe people over 21

people who use sniper programs for ebay (not really a subculture, but their numbers are growing.)

The one that almost made me slap a gas station attendant, rip off his penis, put it on a splint, roast it with a lighter and force him to eat it:

Horny gas station attendants, who are busy making eyes at you while they take, 3 minutes (I actually counted in my head 2 mins, 45 seconds, after he had been fidgeting with two one dollar bills for far too long) To flopping put your money in and get change. And the HOLD THE CHANGE FOR FREAKING EVER LIKE I"M GOING TO GIVE THEM MY NUMBER FOR WASTING MY TIME!

I'm fucking sick you bastard, I am not trying to talk sexy, I am liable to spit on your face so you can have the flu too, and also, if you ever fucking act like that again, I'm bringing a gun with me the next time I go in there.

I know I'm attractive, but dammit, I do not was a 3'7 fat arab guy who started licking his lips like i was a freaking piece of bacon when he saw me to hit on me.

Also, the fat guys who always invade your personal space in a line.

Also, the people who feel it necessary to touch people or brush by people they dont know. I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION, My best friend almost broke his nose that way because I didn't know it was him sneaking up on me.

1.) People that can't get over themselves

:D

1. Anime dorks/Otaku, the types who usually congregate in Japanese language classes across America, usually using cartoons to cover up/escape from some really serious, serious personal problems. Uniform for guys from this group usually consists of big black boots/sneakers, baggy stonewash carpenter jeans, and a big rayon bowling shirt with some sort of fantasy print on it, in attempt to hide their egregiously fat or egregiously skinny frames that have been on a strict regimen of late-night anime watching and junk food. Unfortunately they usually figure out somewhere along the line that either the Japanese language is just too difficult for them, or that the whole cartoons at age 28 thing isn't healthy and they seem to disappear into society.

2. Another related group, the Asiaphile. Usually appearing to be harmless and clean cut All-American boys ranging from complete dorks to relatively sane looking people, but given a chance to go to Asia whether it be a week or 10 years, or at least fuck some Asian girls, they come out of the whole process presuming that they both know everything there is about Asia, and that you want to listen to their schtick. I don't know if average people meet these kinds of asshats as often as I do, but I can't seem to escape them. The ones pre-Asia trip are a bit lost and more timid, but post-Asia trip and Roppongi/Itaewon/Wan Chai/Shanghai/Bangkok forays they come back changed. The ones who go to mainland China are probably the worst, but all are pretty bad. Most are male, but I have met a few females of this type in my time.

So true. I particularly hate the second type. Luckily these guys usually are straight up wusses/average looking/couldn't get a women in their home country if they tried and can't distinguish true asian beauty, so they usually end up with desperate women/average milfs that don't get the time of day from their own male kind. Is it just me, or is the quality/beautiful of asian women that marry white guys lower? I know I'm racist. I don't care. White guys that volunteerily come to Asia to work/learn/find (love/religion/etc) are really suspect to me....

So true. I particularly hate the second type. Luckily these guys usually are straight up wusses/average looking/couldn't get a women in their home country if they tried and can't distinguish true asian beauty, so they usually end up with desperate women/average milfs that don't get the time of day from their own male kind. Is it just me, or is the quality/beautiful of asian women that marry white guys lower? I know I'm racist. I don't care. White guys that volunteerily come to Asia to work/learn/find (love/religion/etc) are really suspect to me....

it's not just you. i totally agree. most (not all) white guys in my experience go out with the crap of crop. you're not racist...it's your birthright! anyway who cares? i"m sure that those guys are doing you a favor.

i'm also sure some people of other races feel the same if an asian got involved with a member of their particular race.

as for me, if i see a super handsome white guy, with impeccable style, and other great attributes i can understand why bitches would flock his way.

this is going to piss alot of people off, but the white guys that irritate the fuck out of me the most are usually military, from america, or canada. mabye i just have a stereotypical bias against northamericans in asia...

Most of mine are Asia-centric as this is where I've been for awhile now and these are the kinds of assholes I get to meet daily.

1. Anime dorks/Otaku, the types who usually congregate in Japanese language classes across America, usually using cartoons to cover up/escape from some really serious, serious personal problems. Uniform for guys from this group usually consists of big black boots/sneakers, baggy stonewash carpenter jeans, and a big rayon bowling shirt with some sort of fantasy print on it, in attempt to hide their egregiously fat or egregiously skinny frames that have been on a strict regimen of late-night anime watching and junk food. Unfortunately they usually figure out somewhere along the line that either the Japanese language is just too difficult for them, or that the whole cartoons at age 28 thing isn't healthy and they seem to disappear into society.

2. Another related group, the Asiaphile. Usually appearing to be harmless and clean cut All-American boys ranging from complete dorks to relatively sane looking people, but given a chance to go to Asia whether it be a week or 10 years, or at least fuck some Asian girls, they come out of the whole process presuming that they both know everything there is about Asia, and that you want to listen to their schtick. I don't know if average people meet these kinds of asshats as often as I do, but I can't seem to escape them. The ones pre-Asia trip are a bit lost and more timid, but post-Asia trip and Roppongi/Itaewon/Wan Chai/Shanghai/Bangkok forays they come back changed. The ones who go to mainland China are probably the worst, but all are pretty bad. Most are male, but I have met a few females of this type in my time.

3. Asian hip-hop wankstas. The kind that, when walking into a club with a black friend, usually throw up some sort of Westside gang side and greet us with the n-word, in broken English. They invest heavily in getting the authentic clothing and CDs but forget that they're shitheads. These types are particulaly bad in Korea, but I suspect they're all over Asia.

4. The fat shirtless guys on the floors/pits of shows who seem to be 7' tall and so kindly seem to get about 3 gallons of their sweat all over you during the course of a show, elbow your face, maybe treat your face that has been pre-treated with their sweat as an ashtray as well, etc. Most of the parts of shows I can remember are combinations of blurry views of the band and then lots of fat fratboy's armpits and arms.

Don't have a proper 5th one, but may add one here later.

though i have no problems with white girls being asiaphiles. just to balance things out right now. ;)

sxe people over 21

why, because they stayed true to their beliefs and you didnt?

yeah...it was just to tough for me! i am allergic to the ink of felt pens. i would get rashes on my hands.

People who get competetive at work with who can say "good morning" to you first.

People who get competetive with who can say "bless you" first when you sneeze.

People who sneeze WAY too loud. Like its their last vestige of attention getting. Over and over and over and over... No one is impressed. Stop.

and why cant I wear normal oxford shoes with trousers that arent totally slim fitting? They look to narrow. I have to wear these square toed black loafers with wannabe-Gucci horsebit things on the tops!

its been a long, stupid day at work. i wanna go home.

it's not just you. i totally agree. most (not all) white guys in my experience go out with the crap of crop. you're not racist...it's your birthright! anyway who cares? i"m sure that those guys are doing you a favor.

i'm also sure some people of other races feel the same if an asian got involved with a member of their particular race.

as for me, if i see a super handsome white guy, with impeccable style, and other great attributes i can understand why bitches would flock his way.

this is going to piss alot of people off, but the white guys that irritate the fuck out of me the most are usually military, from america, or canada. mabye i just have a stereotypical bias against northamericans in asia...

djrajio spoke truth. The whole fascination with white people is still very immature in Korea, where I live, so you have a lot of dumbshits here who barely pass as human beings taking up space here. The whole white guy/Asian girl thing is not wrong in premise but in most cases the actual product is so inanely shallow and mutually ignorant that it's just outright annoying for me at this point to even look at it. There are of course examples that prove me wrong, but majority is so healthy that I often wonder how stupid people really are. The thing that really kills me is that Korea ends up being the choice for many, because 'they've always been interested in Asia(n girls) and were either/or not able to afford to do Japan or too stupid to qualify for the English teacher visa requirements there so Korea was the fallback.

But yeah, the other side of this is that in the same proportion or more, the girls are pretty beat and have some sort of personal flaw(s) that are just glaringly obvious and not desirable in a woman regardless of race.

One of my co-workers who lived in the same building as me was the inspiration for my original post, because he's a diminutive pasty kid from New Zealand who's a flat-out dork. He spent some time in China in college so pretty much everyday I have to hear his 'expert' opinion that often refers back to China or downs Korea, where he's been living for no more than 4 weeks now. He's also only 22. He's about the most blissfully ignorant person I can think of off the top of my head, and also one of the most annoying people I've met in my life. The update that ties in with subsequent posts in this thread is that he had been fooling around with a number of local girls who he had met in NZ, and he was doing that successfully for awhile (and much to the surprise of everyone else since we thought he'd be incapable of having female companionship) but he ended up snubbing one of his girls (a 37 year old divorcee and mother of 1 or 2) and the woman wanted blood so she came over and beat him up on Sunday recently, and he came to work with scabs all over his face. The next day she waited outside of his door for him after work and came over and smashed everything in his room too (he's a massive computer geek so the smashed laptop was heartbreaking for him, as we collected from him talking about it incessantly). I was going to feel sorry for him because the woman was a total nutter, but he's just as much or more of a shithead and the whole situation was just too funny so I'm still kind of laughing about it now.

I'm kind of sad that I end up spending my own time even talking about these kinds of people, but then again I do post on a street fashion internet BBS so I guess I ought to shut up now.

he ended up snubbing one of his girls (a 37 year old divorcee and mother of 1 or 2) and the woman wanted blood so she came over and beat him up on Sunday recently, and he came to work with scabs all over his face. The next day she waited outside of his door for him after work and came over and smashed everything in his room too (he's a massive computer geek so the smashed laptop was heartbreaking for him, as we collected from him talking about it incessantly). I was going to feel sorry for him because the woman was a total nutter, but he's just as much or more of a shithead and the whole situation was just too funny so I'm still kind of laughing about it now.

I think i just shed a tear of joy reading this...

Reminds me of my weekend. I was at a high end store's fashion show in Seattle on Friday, and the after party was an in-store thing in a high-endish mall with finger food and wine, etc. Everyone was dressed to the nines and the place was packed. But the funnest part was to watch these 19 year old girls come in with their fake LV and Coach and immediately stop and get uncomfortable and eventually leave. Justice is done, beotch.

Reminds me of my weekend. I was at a high end store's fashion show in Seattle on Friday, and the after party was an in-store thing in a high-endish mall with finger food and wine, etc. Everyone was dressed to the nines and the place was packed. But the funnest part was to watch these 19 year old girls come in with their fake LV and Coach and immediately stop and get uncomfortable and eventually leave. Justice is done, beotch.

hahaha that's gnarley.

• 1 month later...