Visvim Patrician Mid W.T Folk

Dark Brown

US 8

Condition 9.5/10

Fullset (Box, dustbag, tags)

$650 shipped worldwide with track and trace

Paypal only, additional 4% to cover paypal fee or send as gift

IMG_9344_zps0e79ee27.jpg

for more pictures: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/152561-fs-visvim-patrician-mid-wt-folk-8us/

Fast Respond: [email protected]

Edited by Satya

Interest check for

1) size L olive deckhand from aw09 I believe

asking 600 usd

2) sz4 ss four corners denim one wash, hardly worn

Asking 400usd

3) sz11 virgil cap okie folk dk brown (on ebay currently @£450 GBP but best offers considered)

4) visvim blue plaid button down (unsure what model exactly) sz L asking 175 usd

Pics added pm me for questions etc

https://picasaweb.google.com/114584890897396427719/VisvimSale

Edited by ralph farqhar III

Hello, Up for sale is a brand new pair of the Visvim Lauda (Natural Dye)-Folk Cochineal Stripe shoes in a size 9. These were ordered through Union Los Angeles from Visvim's trunk show. From what I understand these are the only pair of Laudas out in the US in this color and size by special order. Excellent build quality featuring all natural dyed fabrics and an extra pair of indigo dyed laces (pictured below). I am asking retail on the shoe for $1030 USD + 4% Paypal not including shipping. Depending on buyer's location I will quote you on shipping. 

Hmmm, so no other person in the US was willing to pay full retail for these and no store buyers thought that they would either. Let's think about that one when pricing this, shall we?

Too bad its not blue/lt brown. and I'm also curious- what was that you didn't like about it?

The jacket is amazing, just a bit too small for me  :( I can get a tee shirt or thin shirt underneath and that's it, so I'm looking to sell it to get a size 4 (sizing must small on these as I take a 3 in every other Visvim jacket that I have).