Visvim Community Sale Thread

emixam

hey ya'll, have some stuff for sale. 

Visvim Whymper 9.5 - Used - $350 shipped

Brown with burgundy tint. Worn very lightly, pretty much new. They just don't fit unfortunately. Slight creasing from when I tried to break 'em in for a day, but nada. No box, but does include the orange laces as well.

np8YZky.jpg

More pics here: [1] [2] [3] [4]

Visvim Brigadier 9.5 - New - $450 shipped

Light brown with blue calico heel. Brand new, took a gamble and of course they don't fit. Comes with everything. Got a good deal so passing it on. 

UXIsrBt.jpg

More pics here: [1] [2]

Have plenty of feedback elsewhere, please just ask any questions you have. 

Skagway Hi-Folk shearling, US11, includes everything. - $400 + shipping

FFvXepCl.jpg\

One more bump on this, listed on ebay and ends in less than 24hr, currently bid around $100. No reserve

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321794742947?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

otljTNy.jpg

Visvim x Neighborhood Mowat

$230 Shipped

Size 8

Basically in perfect condition, I've never worn them out. Could easily fit a 7/7.5-8.5, I'm an 8.5 in most shoes and they fit just fine. I really can't make them work here in Hawaii, thus solidifying that I'm an idiot for buying them. My loss, your gain. Really unique piece, goes great with a lot of more techwear-y or Neighborhood type fits. I'm including shipping in the price but that's US only, let me know if you're in Canada or something.

size 2 damaged black 101 jacket, im wanting to trade for a size 3 (other colours/washes will be considered)

otherwise FS in tried on condition - tags included but not attached

$700 posted worldwide (located in new zealand)

vis01.jpg

LAST drop  $650   $600   $550   $500  posted worldwide (+ pp fees or gifted)

have an offer for $400, don't really wanna go that low. $450 and it's yours

esoteric, you should start off with $1,5k and come down from that. This model is part of the history. It's strange you're asking only $400 for these, people think it's fake- pricing too good to be true, no wonder it's still here.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Seriously though, if it's priced too high I am very open to offers.

Fw13 Pawnee jkt brown corduroy size 4 : 350usd shipped

-comes with bag an tags 
-Hidden hooks closure 

-damaged processed metal buttons
-Condition: worn 5 times, as new 
-Size 4, can fit people wearing visvim size 3 as well

This jacket has a polyester padding and is therefore quite warm

2a0eb61e38d47fa24f7efb0ed71c6fa7.jpg

Edited by emixam

Takashi Murakami (kaikai kiki) x Hiroshi Fujiwara (Fragment Design) x visvim "Hi & Lo" Kiefer Hi sneakers

- released back in 2008, and limited to 330 pairs worldwide

- these shoes were individually numbered on the tongue, with this pair being #008 of 330

- color: black

- size: women's 7

- DS (deadstock), brand new, never worn or tried on, complete with original shoe box, dust bag, extra laces, tissue paper, & cards/tags still attached

Price: $800 shipped

IMG_1030_zpsqtpyvius.jpg

IMG_1041_zpsqulwlfud.jpg

IMG_1042_zpswtwklur3.jpg

otljTNy.jpg

Visvim x Neighborhood Mowat

$230 Shipped

Size 8

Basically in perfect condition, I've never worn them out. Could easily fit a 7/7.5-8.5, I'm an 8.5 in most shoes and they fit just fine. I really can't make them work here in Hawaii, thus solidifying that I'm an idiot for buying them. My loss, your gain. Really unique piece, goes great with a lot of more techwear-y or Neighborhood type fits. I'm including shipping in the price but that's US only, let me know if you're in Canada or something.

$200 shipped within the US. Best deal you're going to find on these.