Visvim Community Sale Thread

emixam

Selling a Visvim SS101 damaged size 1. Too small over my shoulders, and this lead to the unfortunate and expensive discovery that for the most part I am a size 2 in Visvim. C'est la vie. I really only want to sell someone with a little feedback on here, I know there's been a couple of people coming in here asking if someone has a size 1 SS101 Damaged as their first post but I'm much more interested in dealing with established buyers.

Looking for $690 shipped with tracking and insurance within the US. Comes with original tags and packaging.

vrbhgk.jpg

fm6yk1.jpg

24gsx6q.jpg

30sjyuf.jpg

Edited by Igneousity

Americana Deck Folk - sz 10 - black and sz 10 burgundy

Bought a while back via proxy 
tons of life left in these shoes.  amazing leather on these.  
pictures speak a thousand words
reasonable offers please
IMG_4335.jpgIMG_4336.jpgIMG_4337.jpgIMG_4338.jpg
IMG_4331.jpgIMG_4332.jpgIMG_4333.jpgIMG_4334.jpg

For sale:

Visvim Indigo Camping Trailer ICT Noragi sz 3 (fit M-L US size), with tags it came with mint condition with no signs of wear $OLD:

image3_zps634b5e6d.jpg

image2_zps85a1c456.jpg

Visvim Bandana Belt Mini Herringbone , Lt. Indigo, with tags and envelope and also receipt if needed, mint condition worn a handful of times $285:

image1_zps288ceef4.jpg

Edited by ken shinoda

Visvim Two Tone Kiefer

Brown sz 10 - sweet soft suede
worn one time outside - looks brand new 
includes box/bag/tags
$350
IMG_0109.jpgIMG_0113.jpgIMG_0111.jpg
IMG_0110.jpg

visvim 
fw07 mechanics jacket
color - grey / sz L fits like sz M 
(too snug for me at 5' 10" 165lbs which is why i am selling)
worn 5 times, bought via proxy from japan 
9.5/10 condition
harris tweed, goretex windstopper membrane makes it windproof
soft fleece on the inside so you dont feel the wool at all
inside pocket
riri zipper
very very warm, yet lightweight
includes garment bag and tags (did not come with hanger)
my pics to come - these are copped from the web
but the jacket looks exactly the same. i mean exactly
$500

visvim-jacket-pants-s.jpg

visvim-jacket-pants-3.jpg

One and only price drop, would also probably be interested in a trade for Size 2.

Selling a Visvim SS101 damaged size 1. Too small over my shoulders, and this lead to the unfortunate and expensive discovery that for the most part I am a size 2 in Visvim. C'est la vie. I really only want to sell someone with a little feedback on here, I know there's been a couple of people coming in here asking if someone has a size 1 SS101 Damaged as their first post but I'm much more interested in dealing with established buyers.

Looking for $690 $640 shipped with tracking and insurance within the US. Comes with original tags and packaging.

vrbhgk.jpg

fm6yk1.jpg

24gsx6q.jpg

30sjyuf.jpg

VISVIM ETHNIC HEM TEE | SIZE S
$80 shipped
Rare tee with the usual nice Visvim details. Knit ethnic pattern details on the hem. Super soft cotton. There's a tiny gray dot (1mm) on the front of the shirt but it doesn't show up in photos, so 8.5/10 condition.

czsBkd1l.jpg

VISVIM 3/4 SLEEVE TEE | SIZE S
$70 shipped
Nice Visvim tee in flawless condition with all the usual details and super soft cotton construction. Stitched details on sleeves and chest.

AuiGJIAl.jpg

Please check Grailed for measurements and item details: http://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/60-rickowens

Selling my Visvim Kilgore Kapala Jacket Slub (Olive)

Size 2 (Medium)

Worn for less than 10 days in total. Almost brand new condition. All distressing/damages are intentional. PM if you need additional pictures.

Comes with the tag (includes the spare buttons). Lost the envelope, but will provide an envelope of the same jacket in a size 1 upon request.

US$ 130 shipped worldwide via DHL

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

IMG_8876.jpg

IMG_8877.jpg

IMG_8875.jpg

Edited by gamo