Visvim Community Sale Thread

emixam

Visvim x Supreme goretex tradesman jacket. (Size small/black). From f/w 2008.Very nice piece but i'm deciding to sell because I didn't like the fit on me. In great shape, little to no signs of wear. Original retail was around 1.2k. Looking for $700 + ship/fees or a reasonable offer.

tumblr_n3dc9h4bIW1rcj5vlo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3dc9h4bIW1rcj5vlo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3dc9h4bIW1rcj5vlo3_1280.jpg

Now $675

Edited by untrue

I have this DSM Visvim Hoodie, bought in December IIRC but only worn once as I don't live in NY anymore and it's just sitting wrapped in the visvim paper bag in my brothers apartment.  Paid around $650 for it, not sure what it's worth.  If someone wants to make an offer, it's a beautiful piece in as new condition.  

Size 4.  

http://www.selectism.com/files/2013/12/visvim-dsmny-22-630x472.jpg\

visvim-dsmny-22-630x472.jpg

Sold. 

Edited by ashokn225

please email me at [email protected] for a quicker response. thank you!

image_1_zps938b5362.jpeg

visvim chino shorts damaged, green, size 2, brand new, 225USD

price down for these items in my thread, 

image_zpsb227f169.jpeg

ICT ingall shirt brand new, indigo overdye, size 1, 370USD

ICT becher shirt brand new, indigo overdye, size 1, 420USD

visvim 7 hole 73 folk brand new, size 9, 670USD

FS: Visvim 7-Hole Plain-toe boots in the Clay colourway, completely BNIB. Never worn for longer than 2 minutes, size US 11. Comes with everything they came with.

trANQv0l.jpg

Asking $500 plus shipping from Canada!

FS: white 18l balistic visvim e-cat. About 8/10 condition only real flaws are bag is a bit dirty and 2 faint red marks on leather check pics. Comes with original box/tags/plastic

$225 shipped all fees included/ no int shipping sorry. Additional photos here http://imgur.com/a/u4Wvg

i729GSr.jpg

Edited by rudeone

FS: Visvim 7-Hole Plain-toe boots in the Clay colourway, completely BNIB. Never worn for longer than 2 minutes, size US 11. Comes with everything they came with.

trANQv0l.jpg

425 + shipping

Dude, these are made of thick, naturally dyed suede and look/feel nothing like your regular Virgils.

Yes, they are overpriced but EVERYTHING you buy from Visvim is. And the reason for some items to have even higher price than other V garments is the difficulty of creating them. In other words price is justified by the amount of time that had to be put in creating the garment / shoe. In this case the proccess is very tedious and takes a hell lot of time (try dyeing thick suede with natural dyes- good luck).

Dude, these are made of thick, naturally dyed suede and look/feel nothing like your regular Virgils.

Yes, they are overpriced but EVERYTHING you buy from Visvim is. And the reason for some items to have even higher price than other V garments is the difficulty of creating them. In other words price is justified by the amount of time that had to be put in creating the garment / shoe. In this case the proccess is very tedious and takes a hell lot of time (try dyeing thick suede with natural dyes- good luck).

thx for explanation -- have never had chance to see this xtra thick suede version in person...

I thought this was a sales thread not a discussion thread?!

If you can afford it, buy it.  If you can't, then don't.  end of discussion.

i can afford it......lulz....

Edited by vas

Visvim Grizzly Burgundy 2014 spot release. Size 9.5 (fits 10-10.5). Have two pairs so letting one go, brand new with tags and box. Asking $1075 shipped w/ insurance CONUS (paypal gift), ask about international. Second pic is more true to color.

DJ354pP.jpg

dXg3CFX.jpg

Edited by Fycus