Visvim Community Sale Thread

emixam

Letting go this Visvim FBT Lhamo Folk Bearfoot size 9. This was released in 2009 and features soft buttery suede and overall the whole piece is constructed beautifully. Definitely a rare piece!

The shoe will be shipped from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia via EMS Express (w/ premium delivery & tracking and insurance)

You can request for more photos and I will happily snap more for you!

I'm putting these up on eBay at the moment for $589.90 + 50 shipped. 

I will sell this off sufu for $535 shipped with ems express (3-5 working business days) and also inclusive of Paypal charges. (Please note that you are saving at least $70, paypal charge alone is already $20).

1379954_180547158808608_505484364_n.jpg

[email protected]     Best to contact email. PayPal only, International welcome, prices for buyers outside US labeled as international. Questions welcome, Low Ballers ignored. Reasonable offers can be heard out.

For Sale New with tags box etc etc. Holtom FW13' Boot. Similar to Armiger but with the grizzly sole, only tried on at home they are so tough and sturdy, like a cochise boot if anyone is familiar. Honestly won't have the rotation to break them in with other models i have right now. Horween Cowhide leather. Brown Color. Leather Laces, dust bag. Really great tough boot, with one of the best soles they use. get your moneys worth with a long lasting tough as nails all leather grizzly/cochise type boot.

SIZE 8

$825 $725 Paypal and Shipping is included

International Price $855 $755

DSC_0567.jpg

Size 8

Price dropped 100$ off. Brand new 

Anyone letting go the followings in Sz 9 or 9.5?

1) Virgil Cap Okie-Folk in black

2) 7 Hole '73-Folk in all black (Black sole version, but not the Black Sense market)

Thinking of letting go the followings too, PM for pictures if interested?

1) Virgil Boots Kngr-Folk Lt. Brown Sz 9  Worn maybe 3 or 4 times, as new condition, box and all accessories.  $650 shipped.

2) Virgil Moc Toe Black Sz 9.5  Tried on, brand new condition, box and all accessories.  $550 shipped.

3) Virgil Moc Toe Wheat Sz 9  Tried on, brand new condition, box and all accessories.  $600 shipped.

4) Gabo Hi Elk Cream Sz 8 (Runs big)  7/10, box and all accessories.  $200 shipped.

5) Vanguard Boots Dk Brown Sz 9  Tried on, brand new condition, dust bag and tags, box destroyed by water.  $650 shipped.

Edited by larbel

PMHC.jpg

visvim lhamo shirts

2size

worm 3~4 times

95% new  with original bag & tag

380usd shipped

ZYE4.jpg

visvim noragi 1size brand new  with tag & bag

310USD  shipped

n19j.jpg

13ss engineer cap green color