Visvim Community Sale Thread

emixam

Tresuncool- just wondering, why do you waste your time reading v community sale thread? Since you loathe so much everyone who wears it, I wouldnt think you'd be interested in buying anything right?

(my question has nothing to do with your mocking message above, the guy deserved it)

What are you talking about? (And while we're at it, easy on the hyperbole. Loathe? Really? Come on.)

I actually really like a lot of Visvim gear. I'm constantly kicking tires concerning the FS items in the Marketplace, I just can never bring myself to nut up and drop the guap. Also, OG vis-heads like Vin have indirectly--and maybe not so indirectly, hah-- told me "I'm not there yet," which is true, and I respect that. 

I think you've just misunderstood my sarcasm in certain instances for all-out contempt, which couldn't be further from the case. 

I don't know if you're a young'un around these parts or just felt the need to be defensive but, for future reference, hit me up and you'll find I'm a pretty easy-going and relatively understanding guy. ;)

Edited by TresUnCool

FS: Visvim V+V Oxford Kuba Shirt

Size: 3 (Large)

Worn a good amount of times, but always taken care of. Can't find original box/tags.

Pit to pit: ~21"
Length front center collar: ~26"

PRICE: SOLD

g6596nF.jpg

IpskpuS.jpg

S9FaeYf.jpg

FS: Visvim Kuba Albacore Shirt

Size: 2 (Medium)

Worn a few times but still great condition. Does not have original bag, may have the tags lying around somewhere (but can't say I will find it).

Pit to pit: ~20"
Length front center collar: ~25"

PRICE: SOLD

PM or email: bw23 at sbcglobal dot net

QqnNT.jpg

Edited by TwelveAM

click on link below for other items

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/141476-visvim-community-sale-thread/page-25#entry2978222

+new addition

xulBKH6l.jpg

visvim linen academia blazer size 1 navy

only tried on, with tags. beautiful jacket, but just doesn't get the wear

looking for 650usd + shipping

send me offers for anything. want to get rid of them, need the cash

[email protected]     Best to contact email. PayPal only, International welcome, prices for buyers outside US labeled as international. Questions welcome, Low Ballers ignored. Reasonable offers can be heard out.

For Sale New with tags box etc etc. Holtom FW13' Boot. Similar to Armiger but with the grizzly sole, only tried on at home they are so tough and sturdy, like a cochise boot if anyone is familiar. Honestly won't have the rotation to break them in with other models i have right now. Horween Cowhide leather. Brown Color. Leather Laces, dust bag. Really great tough boot, with one of the best soles they use. get your moneys worth with a long lasting tough as nails all leather grizzly/cochise type boot.

SIZE 8

$725 Paypal and Shipping is included

International Price $755

DSC_0567.jpg

Size 8

Patrician Perf Folk SS12' 9/10 VERY lightly used a couple times, pics show the sole barely dirty. Comes with box tags, dust bags etc. Like all my items.

SOLD

Edited by jcashen87

SS NW 04 sz36/32 - 280$

Not much to add, in great condition with tags & enveloppe

Waist 44cm

10941336996_768f0d92f3_z.jpg

Heavy brushed coton zermatt pants sz3 - 220$

Perfect pair of cropped pants, falls so well on the legs and cut straight but not slim.

Waist 43cm

10941271265_40745484f7_z.jpg

Visvim skagway amdo light brown sz10us, with box & tags - 350$

Got these new less than a month ago, worn a handful of times - small use on the back sole.

Best colourway, subtile amdo crosses painted on a heavy cow suede leather - extremely comfy.

350$

11100137933_974b543ee4.jpg

More pictures available on demand

Taking trades with gris moc folk / black flynts / kngr armiggers sz9,5US

& always considering some cool shirts 

Edited by Eyeofthebehølder