Visvim Community Sale Thread

emixam

Also everyone on here seems to be retarded and think their product is worth more than jp retail (Virgil's for $1,000 fuck you, you're fucking stupid if you paid that and expect someone else to pay it)

Just call FIL and then send a proxy ( [email protected] ) to go buy it for you.

Well, that's good to know. I guess I should have done more research before purchasing my first Visvim piece.

In that case, I'll drop my price down to $800 shipped.

Grizzly UK8.5 US9.5

As new but minor dust/dirt on sole from just a couple of wears in dry weather, needs a wipe.. No marks or scuffs, complete with box & bag. Bought from Japan last August via proxy, paid about £820 I think from memory, looking for around £690 worldwide shipped ONO (The box is large and shipping is quite expensive)

Fit like UK9, great boots for the season ahead. Sole is 30.5cm exact.

P1020413_zpsf9242f02.jpg

P1020403_zpsf4a9959e.jpg

P1020401_zps6195786b.jpg

P1020405_zpse4dc07f6.jpg

Cheers

Lee

Edited by leemac74

READ EVERYTHING
ABSOLUTELY ZERO TRADES OR ME SHIPPING FIRST. I WILL SHIP INTERNATIONAL.
all sales final unless I fucked up

SHIPPING: (stateside)ALWAYS 2-3 DAY USPS PRIORITY W/ TRACKING, (international)USPS INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY

Contact via:
PM
email: [email protected]
aim: jeenyuslefty

Paypal(+4% or gift option), money order, concealed cash as forms of payment
References available in the Hypebeast references section(http://hypebeast.com...964#post2199964), eBay(http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback), or available upon demand.

~Lefty

6.5/10 Visvim FBT Shaker Olive 2005 size 8 fits 8.5: $OLD
9.7/10 Visvim Virgil KNGR Kangaroo Dark Brown 2010 size 8: TRADED

Edited by LeftyJeenyus

Selling a Noragi in One Wash, size 1. Worn just a handful of times, no stains, no tears, no smells, hasn't been washed. Some creasing at the elbow joint. I no longer have the bag and tags. Will get some pics tonight, but y'all know what this looks like.

SOLD

Edited by Planetarium