Visvim Community Sale Thread

emixam

just got this jacket from mike lowrey i think (bought it though ebay, but with the same photos). but i have too many shells. worn it twice since getting it two weeks ago.

It fits me well. im 6' and 165 lbs

Interest check, but im looking for around $380 oboooooo shipped with the visvim envelope it came in

oAg3R.jpg

From the original post:

"Very hard to find Guide goretex jacket/parka from around 2006, black / dark dark navy colour with wildlife lining. Great all-around jacket for everyday use whether its shining or pouring.

fits true to size, best for a 48/M. in very good condition. Washed once just recently."

His photos:

visvimfield1.jpg

visvimfield3.jpg

visvimfield2.jpg

visvimfield4.jpg

I have a brand new pair of the pizzi browns us9 ^ shout if interested, unworn brand new ....................... I need a smaller size. (8.5)

£400 + actual cost of shipping............'ill cover the extra for international signed for.

also looking for armigers in us8 or 8.5 - shout if you have any to offer or trade.

PA136083.jpg

Perf Patricians listed earlier, US8 will listen to offers or trades *SOLD*

PA066054_zpsd9805044.jpg

Edited by Switch

Visvim High Water Chino Beige size Small/2 from 2010SS

In very good condition. Has a little fading from a denim shirt in the top of the waist/cinch and at the edges of the pockets (see pics 3-4) apart from that, elsewhere no flaws, stains, odors, etc...

*SOLD*

img1342um.jpg

img1343gv.jpg

img1344km.jpg

img1345kk.jpg

img1346ac.jpg

img1347zb.jpg

img1348v.jpg

img1349hy.jpg

Edited by eleks

Can I get a legit check? Seller is offering on here and on ebay. It looks darker and with a different color seam tape than I can find anywhere online. Here are the respective sales links.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/143379-supreme-visvim-white-mountaineering-maiden-noir/

http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190762180171

Up for sale is a Brand New, With Tags in plastic bag (and box) Visvim E-cat 28L Messenger bag in Black w/blue trim. Again this is BRAND NEW, wrapped in plastic bag w/Tags and visvim Box, which is extremely rare.

Visvim keeps raising their prices, especially on backpacks, so get this pretty rare bag while you can. Ideally, I would love to do a trade for a Brand New or Slightly Used Visvim E-cat in 18L + cash if anyone is interested. I may consider an Acronym Jacket in size L as well. Otherwise, I am asking about the Proxy price that I bought it at of $670 shipped to your door without the visvim box (paypal gift or add 4% in pp fees). I can also do local meetups in the San Francisco or San Mateo bay area.

Pics:

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg