Saint Laurent Denim

unouomedude

Where to cop cheap ysl denims?

Yo.   :D

Which size/cut/quality are you looking for?  I got some of the red line selvedge ($675 retail) in 19cm, but can get the other ones too.

Wearing a pair right now, darker dye, better fit than my old Diors, unlike the silver Selvedge Diors which were a lighter color.  Really digging it.

Yo.   :D

Which size/cut/quality are you looking for?  I got some of the red line selvedge ($675 retail) in 19cm, but can get the other ones too.

Wearing a pair right now, darker dye, better fit than my old Diors, unlike the silver Selvedge Diors which were a lighter color.  Really digging it.

Hello Grapist,

How much are the 17.5cm RAW? Sadly we don't have SLP boutique in Sydney, and the only place that has it has a very limited amount of stuff...

Hello Grapist,

How much are the 17.5cm RAW? Sadly we don't have SLP boutique in Sydney, and the only place that has it has a very limited amount of stuff...

Which size?  The retail is 450-490 for the raws, and 590-675 for the raw selvedge, but I should be able to get a hookup on them.

Which size?  The retail is 450-490 for the raws, and 590-675 for the raw selvedge, but I should be able to get a hookup on them.

The thing is, my sizing has gone all over the place ever since I got DH jeans. I had 2 pairs of SLP, 15.5cm, and I wore 29. However, being an active lifter and doing cardio and crap and cuts, the latest pair of jeans that fit me perfectly, is DH 19cm Irdescent Effect from this season in a 27. The waist is 37cm. What I thought would fit me, (29) does not. Instead I can put both hands inside of DH 29 19cms. Sadly I have no way to try them unless I go to said shop which stocks very limited SLP stuff, which probably don't have 17.5cm anyway. 

Do you have any idea what size I'd be? Thanks~

• 3 weeks later...

@TheGrapist

any chance you can source a pair of the SLP bikers?

I think they're all sold out.

The thing is, my sizing has gone all over the place ever since I got DH jeans. I had 2 pairs of SLP, 15.5cm, and I wore 29. However, being an active lifter and doing cardio and crap and cuts, the latest pair of jeans that fit me perfectly, is DH 19cm Irdescent Effect from this season in a 27. The waist is 37cm. What I thought would fit me, (29) does not. Instead I can put both hands inside of DH 29 19cms. Sadly I have no way to try them unless I go to said shop which stocks very limited SLP stuff, which probably don't have 17.5cm anyway. 

Do you have any idea what size I'd be? Thanks~

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd think 27 or 28 in 17.5cm.  How do the Iridescent Effect jeans fit in the calves and thighs?

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

so sorry for the sizing question but i kinda need a quick answer here....

ok, so i was able to try on two pair of slp jeans recently and there was this black waxed pair in D02

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?AID=10676831&PID=6147257&SID=i94i218gvq000i0m00340#ItemSrv.ashx|SeasonId=58I&CollectionId=25Z&ItemId=85&VendorColorId=MTAwMQ2&SeasonMemoCode=actual&GenderMemoCode=men&Language=&CountryId=&SubLineMemoCode=clothing&CategoryId=40&ItemResponse=&MenuResponse=&SizeChart=false&ItemTag=true&NoContext=false

and this pair in D02

http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/saint_laurent/slim-fit-15-5cm-hem-ripped-denim-jeans/516559?cm_mmc=LinkshareUS-_-je6NUbpObpQ-_-Custom-_-LinkBuilder&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-Yl81_2rjPZn8dDCmjfUsSQ

both fit well. but they did not have the basic D02 raw black stretch denim jean, which is the one i want. will it fit the same as these? meaning order the same size? may seem like a silly question but from what i have heard it will vary by season, so i'm referring to a new purchase made this season

measurments for my size on mr p are clearly wrong and i don't really trust ssense either

Edited by cjbreed

• 3 weeks later...