True Love/False Idols Zip Hoodie - Olive BNWT

ardeetee

BNWT True Love & False Idols Hoodie in Olive SIZE SMALL.

This is the first time i've come across this hoodie and I have to say the hoodie is pretty wild - it has a crazy silky lining throughout the ENTIRE inside all the way through the arms so it is lightweight but very warm. It has 2 pockets on the outside (like most other hoodies) and an additional 2 pockets on the inside in the lining.

Best offer is at $140 shipped (as of 10:00 pm PST), available until tonight

img2781lu9.jpg

img2769sj9.jpg

img2774um5.jpg

img2784ih1.jpg

International shipping is ok, but I would ask the buyer to cover the additional shipping charges depending on where you are located.

Please feel free to PM me with any other questions or offers, I'm at work right now so measurements will have to wait until I'm off :)

I received an offer at $120 shipped, so unless things change or a higher offer is received, the hoodie will only be available until tonight.

this is the only one available at the moment - but I doubt I'll be able to get anymore because it seems like they were produced at a very limited quantity. I saw a different hoodie online (similar but with pretty ugly embroidery on it) and it was limited to 150 worldwide per color.

fit is TTS, thanks shs