Because I love an trust you guys....

keri

HONEST OPINIONS HERE!!!

I want to know what you think would be best for me. I'm a bit pear shaped, with a large rear, 35-25-38. and I'm trying to decide on my next pair of dry denims. I am looking at getting some tapered ones for dry, and I want TIGHT we're talking leggings. So #1, Will my ass look like an overinflated balloon like that? and #2, What should I get???? I need to spend $$$, it's burning holes.

I'm leanign towards denimbirds tight in dry stretch, but that's just because I can't seem to find pics of any other tapered dry gals jeans. And advice on fits from ladies out there would be greatly appreciated. I also like this one by miss sixty, btu the site doesn't ship to the US. grrr

I looked at acne, and I saw a couple I liked, they'd need taking in in the legs, cause you know, I hav skinny ass ankles, but I liked them, can't find them on any US sites I know!!! Dammit, I need a site withall the Euro brands that ships to the US...

and as long as the rise is 21 cm or less, I'm game to anything.

my but's around here somewhere. I cant really try much on, I live in BFE, and the shops around me aren't selling any dry, I have NEVER seen a pair in a store around here.... I normally fit in most jeans well, so I'm not too worried about it. I just really want some good quality, very slim fitting, stretchy, tapered jeans. I saw lot of cheap monday I liked, but with cheap in the name of the brand... well i'm not too fond of that.

[begin brief derail]

Okay, seriously, this has got to stop: no more "lol a girl we need pics!!!" junk. Yes, girls use the internet. Yes, it's incredibly irritating to see "post pics" every time you encounter a girl on the internet. Quit it.

[end brief derail]

(continue on. If you have an issue, PM me.)

do you have a link for them??? I've been shopping on revolve, caus eI have a 30% off coupon there, and they have a lot of dry and one rinse there, and tons of tapered, butI'm not sure of the quality, it's a lot of brands like J brand, soem Earnest Sewn, genetic, denim, etc.

isn't sass and bide good stuff? they have a few from them.

isn't sass and bide good stuff? they have a few from them.

sass & bide jeans are ok..not sure if they did a raw...the back pockets are tiny and therefore if you are worried about whether your arse looks big in skiiny jeans then i would avoid them...

the levis tuff skinny that tg76 talks aboutare more democratic with bigger back pockets...only problem is that they are asia pacific levis and probably unavailable outide of the region...they are not dry but are loaded with enough indigo to get a good fade...

they are also cheaper at $180 nzd full retail...those and the lee supatube [lee australia] have been the goto skinny jean here...cheap mondays have just become available but i can't see them overtaking the tuff skinny which are a much nicer jean imho..

My girlfriend has a pair of Denim Birds bootcut (which we got tapered to a straight). They look real good but probably aren't are tight as you'd like... quite nice in the but and thigh though, they're not too stretched-out looking even though the denim isn't stretch.

She wanted to check out the new supertight fit so we might check that out in a couple of days. I'll let you know what the fit's like when we do.

im not too keen of any specific brands, but active endeavors have ton of raw/one wash denims for women. they also have one of the nicest fit guides i have ever seen.

http://www.activeendeavors.com/fitGuide/default.asp

use code "luckymag" for 25% off their stuff.

http://www.activeendeavors.com/department.asp?listtype=d&deptid=2733&pindex=all

I've sold the Iron Army mens cut to several girls- non-beanpole ones at that- and they look great. Nice heavy raw with a small bit of stretch, low rise and very slim. Smaller back pockets and cool stitch detail. I'm guessing based on your measurements that a 31 would be about your size.

My girlfriend has a real hard time finding jeans because she's pretty short and a bit "pear shaped". She has a pair of unwashed Lee that fits her great even though they're a bit too long. They're really tapered, but still with room for thighs and ass. IRRC they were around $120 and have started to fade nicely now after 8 months of wear and one wash.

I've sold the Iron Army mens cut to several girls- non-beanpole ones at that- and they look great. Nice heavy raw with a small bit of stretch, low rise and very slim. Smaller back pockets and cool stitch detail. I'm guessing based on your measurements that a 31 would be about your size.

you are a freaking psychic.....I wear a 28 in womens, but the waistband always measures 31.

EXCITEMENT!!!!!!! Okay, I'm going into Dallas this weekend to pick up my little brother for a weekend of mudding and fun before he starts back to school, and guess what, one of Iron Army's retailers, is in Dallas, it's a fairly new store, called the Blues Jean Bar. Whooooooo I am sooo going, and I found some nudie super slim kim online for $150, they only have a size smaller than normal, but they should stretch out, right?

If the SSKs are dry, then yeah they'll stretch 1/2 to 1 full size.

The I.A.s have a bit of Elasterel in them, so they won't have as much permanent stretch as the Nudies. No more than a 1/2 size. They do have more give though, so they are a bit more comfy. If the Dallas store doesn't have your size let me know. I do have your size and will happily ship to you.

Good luck!