IC: ~Haider Ackermann x Rad Hourani~ (for small guys)

yoallanface

5 dollars left in my checking kinda blows. if you dont like my prices fuck off and buy uniqlo collab clothes or somethin. if none of this sells for the prices i offer, i dont mind keeping all of it lol.

i do not want to trade for any other gear atm so dont flood my inbox with trade offers for like 5 of your luc scarves.

prices do not include shipping/paypal fees. pm me for questions about whatever. throw me offers.

will provide my own pictures and measurements (if wanted) when i get home

Haider Ackermann double layer shorts

Copped this shit from Mass a while ago, wore them for a while, and finally stopped wearing them when I started gaining weight (lolll). Wool shorts with double layer viscose legging attachments that can either be pulled up (see mass pic) or worn down (see my shitty pic). I'm a size 29 and they sit on my waist perfectly. Im pretty sure this is a womans piece and is supposed to be worn with a belt. 2 diagnol zips to put your Yugioh decks in (fuck with my synchro psychic deck / mtg blows).

$200 obo

2ryn0jk.jpg

f9qfza.jpg

8031974159_40779a32dc_z.jpg

8031974321_26f7fab8f9_z.jpg

8031975539_90d39d9cdb_z.jpg

fits like a size 44-46. worn a lot, but still in good condition. due to the construction (slashes) it has a few frayings and small holes on the arms here and there but other than that its in pristine shape. has 1 snap button on the chest area to turn it into a top. has another one on the edge of one panel to make it a cardi. one pocket on each side panel. good summer jawn n layerin piece for winter.

you will no doubt get 1,000+ notes from angsty fashionista all black tumblr girls with this thing on.

$450, and nothing less (copped for a mess load)

yo im hungry $350 obo

throw me offers fuckers

25ktnqc.jpg

more fitpics and shi here

Edited by yoallanface

hey sorry for being a cockhead with replying back to pm's. been unable to open/reply to most of my mail on forums for som ereason. somethings up with my phone lol. ill be on a comp... sooner or later lmao. but uh yeah keep the pm's coming, i shal try my best to get back at yall

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...