I could be wrong

merzbot

tokyo is awesome if you know your way...get a translator if you dont have a friend in tko,

it's easier to go around and see what's on the other side/in between the alleys...stuff that you'll never expect to see and buy...for a good bargain...and dope kicks.

also if you wanna go out of tko, be prepared to pay for the '1-week-basis-travel card' used for trains and stuff...expensive and packed as a freakin' sardine can during peak hrs.

to cut this story short, you've got to be there to experience before you rate/comment on it.

same goes to any other countries/cities around.

london is my next stop and manchester for "old trafford" anyone willingly to offer some tips?

before that, we'll kill milan!

tokyo is awesome if you know your way...get a translator if you dont have a friend in tko,

it's easier to go around and see what's on the other side/in between the alleys...stuff that you'll never expect to see and buy...for a good bargain...and dope kicks.

also if you wanna go out of tko, be prepared to pay for the '1-week-basis-travel card' used for trains and stuff...expensive and packed as a freakin' sardine can during peak hrs.

to cut this story short, you've got to be there to experience before you rate/comment on it.

same goes to any other countries/cities around.

london is my next stop and manchester for "old trafford" anyone willingly to offer some tips?

before that, we'll kill milan!

write your own script

i do plan on going there probably sometime next fall after my enviornmental science coursework in beijing is completed.

yes, it is true. i am new to superfuture and therefore must be new to the internet thus making me void of oppinion.

troop- you were wondering how 'the fuck' someone can know anything about something without experienceing it firsthand? well the truth is you probably can not know everything but thorugh 'guides' articles stories and talking with other people you can have some kind of idea of what you're in for. however this is not the case here. if you are still a bit confused you can fuck off back to fuk and i'll explain in more detail.

Quote:

i do plan on going there probably sometime next fall after my enviornmental science coursework in beijing is completed.

yes, it is true. i am new to superfuture and therefore must be new to the internet thus making me void of oppinion.

troop- you were wondering how 'the fuck' someone can know anything about something without experienceing it firsthand? well the truth is you probably can not know everything but thorugh 'guides' articles stories and talking with other people you can have some kind of idea of what you're in for. however this is not the case here. if you are still a bit confused you can fuck off back to fuk and i'll explain in more detail.

--- Original message by merzbot on Feb 26, 2005 07:05 AM

merzbot you're a herb. you shouldn't try and discuss things you have no clue about. tokyo is by far the tightest city i've ever been to. (and i've been/lived in many cities in many countries).

K.A.T.U.N.G.A.S

"you shouldn't try and discuss things you have no clue about.--judge"

and why is this? (noise?)

glad you think it is the tightest city you have lived/been to in your long list of world cities in your rolodex of places you have visited. that is truely great.

and now i too think it is the tightest city on earth after reading a couple more brochures about it.

let us try not to resort to name calling in the future though yes?

am i correct to infer that you are an american? because you seem to have missed all of the sarcasm in this thread icon_smile.gif

Edited by merzbot on Mar 4, 2005 at 08:33 AM

if you want to get into a pissing match i'm game. shall i allow you some time to "read more brochures" so you can form your educated opinion? you seem to run your mouth quite a bit, but have since proven you can't back it up.

maybe you should take the time yourself to travel and see the world instead of sweating me because i have.

as for your sarcasm, you are correct, i did miss it, as did all the others who posted on this thread, but maybe everyone has an "american" sense of humor on here but you.

is it safe to assume from your sentence structure and misspelled words that you are an idiot? or do i need not even look that far into it and base this assumption solely on the bullshit you post?

(superlists......do you know what a list is?)

K.A.T.U.N.G.A.S

• 4 weeks later...

London is explained everywhere.... but Manchester, it's amazing, an underrated city. Totaly self supported (doesn't rely on London for anything) it's really picked itself up from the dump it was. You might also want to check out Liverpool - because culturely you feel like your no longer in Britain as Liverpool considers itself apart from the rest of the country