top10 wired underground culture in nyc

elisa

fuck materazzi.

yo darkanimal you wanna go on that more than reference?

there are more japanese in sao paulo than any other city outside japan

sao paulo is the 3rd largest italian city after rome and milan

there are more lebanese in sao paulo state that all of lebanon

brazil is the 2nd largest african country after nigeria.

sorry, i love random shit like that.

1)Bum's who live in the subway lines and only asks for Chinese food as donations on the train.

2)That stupid dreadlock guy who plays the same reinterpreted Bob Marley song with his guitar over and over again on the N train.

3)A guy selling crack on a random shed during a rainstorm, while people were taking shelter

4)A fucking tranny that has a huge beard

5)People on Canal street station who will wait for 20 mins and pass their MetroCard to their friend and reswipe it on the turnstiles just so one can ride for free.

reverend billy's stopshopping choir in a starbucks. basically its this guy that goes into big corporations with different people and they sing gospel songs about the evils of consumerism. it was hilarious. he got kicked out by police

That's funny! :) thanks!

yeah right, hahaha, i guess geography is not one of your best subjects.

laughing.gif

whose geography?

if 100m people of african descent live in the country where my mom is from, that would make it the second largest african (no, not geographically, you savages) country in the world, next to nigeria.

edit. culturally, brazil is the most "african" of nations in south america, not only because of its proximity to africa or its similar climate, brazil has more african slaves than any other colony in the new world. 1888 was when the slave trade was officially banned in brazil.

stop being so literal, that's a sign of a two-dimensional person.

Friend of mine once told me about seeing a particularly crazy homeless guy on the F train: Train pulls into 2nd Ave and the doors open. Homless guy drops trou and takes a dump on the platform from inside the train. Homeless guy then pulls his pants back up, turns around, and starts pointing and yelling at his own shit. Doors close, train moves off, and homeless guy goes back to muttering and looking through his plastic bags.