You know you're addicted...

Chicken

Even though I cannot condone the sandpaper thing myself, I do hand rub alot. Its always been a nervous twitch of mine, if I am sitting still I start to rub the thighs and knees, even in highschool when I wore the shittiest of shity jeans.

Even though I cannot condone the sandpaper thing myself, I do hand rub alot. Its always been a nervous twitch of mine, if I am sitting still I start to rub the thighs and knees, even in highschool when I wore the shittiest of shity jeans.

...when your dyeing your denim with tea and make a thread about it.

...when u suggest to dye your denim in coffee in that same thread.

...when you actually do the suggestion of the dude who said dye it in coffee.

...when your actualy wondering what your jeans would look like if dyed in bong water.

when you kick your heroine and meth addiction overnight to use the money on denim and your 5 years clean.

...when your dyeing your denim with tea and make a thread about it.

...when u suggest to dye your denim in coffee in that same thread.

...when you actually do the suggestion of the dude who said dye it in coffee.

...when your actualy wondering what your jeans would look like if dyed in bong water.

when you kick your heroine and meth addiction overnight to use the money on denim and your 5 years clean.

This happened to me today:

When you open some guy named sammyshima's e-mail before your sister's (who doesn't e-mail that often).

And when you know who sammyshimma is.

This happened to me today:

When you open some guy named sammyshima's e-mail before your sister's (who doesn't e-mail that often).

And when you know who sammyshimma is.

- When you go to the bathroom is to check out your own honey combs and then forget to take a piss and go back and check your whiskering instead

i don't forget to piss.

but i definitely got caught on my tippy toes looking at my ass/honeycombs in a bathroom mirror by some dude walking in.

awkward.

- When you go to the bathroom is to check out your own honey combs and then forget to take a piss and go back and check your whiskering instead

i don't forget to piss.

but i definitely got caught on my tippy toes looking at my ass/honeycombs in a bathroom mirror by some dude walking in.

awkward.