You know you're addicted...

Chicken

when you almost finish reading all the pages in less than 2 days.

When you finish reading the entire topic in a day.

When you don't even have expensive raw denim, but get extremely excited at the mere possibility of getting a job and getting a pair ASAP (even more excited after going through this topic now).

When you travel 4 hours on a bus to primarily go to self edge to try on mister freedom midnight riders. Oh yeah, the duration of the trip is only 4 hours.

When you dont want to get a new wallet/phone because you already have fades.

when you take your broken phone to the store to compare it to other phones, in the hopes that there will be another phone of the exact same size.

...then you just have your 4 year old phone replaced with an identical phone.

• 3 weeks later...

Some girl threw vodka on me. Specially on my pants. I nearly cried. Se also insulted me. This is the angriest i have been in quite some time. I wish death upon her. She didn't apologize or anything. Good thing I only had to help a hoarder move out of her house for 4 days to afford them. I fucking hate people. I'm starting to tear up right now. I feel like a pussy, but I don't give a fuck.

Guest redchris
Some girl threw vodka on me. Specially on my pants. I nearly cried. Se also insulted me. This is the angriest i have been in quite some time. I wish death upon her. She didn't apologize or anything. Good thing I only had to help a hoarder move out of her house for 4 days to afford them. I fucking hate people. I'm starting to tear up right now. I feel like a pussy, but I don't give a fuck.

surely vodka won't stain mate? Or was there juice with it?

surely vodka won't stain mate? Or was there juice with it?

Heat of the moment thing I guess. Sort of unexpected. My left leg was drenched and smelled like rubbing alcohol. I guess I should reassess this situation when I get a look at them later today. Regardless, should I wash them? They're most likely very dirty from that. It has only been 2 months though :(

It was straight vodka. Good, guess I was just angry at the situation. Thanks.

Guest redchris
It was straight vodka. Good, guess I was just angry at the situation. Thanks.

spray a bit of fabreze on man. BTW if you ever get a stain, vinegar is God's own miracle cleaner.

When you're so awestruck by the fades sufu members in Singapore, Thailand or Indonesia get on their jeans that you consider wearing yours for a workout at the gym hoping the sweat will recreate that tropical humidity.

when you actually did spin training a few times in the gym wearing your jeans before being kicked out of the gym by the staff.

and you did come back wearing your jeans underneath your training pants and actually got away with it for a couple of weeks.

true story. i was just being stupid that time :o

when you actually did spin training a few times in the gym wearing your jeans before being kicked out of the gym by the staff.

and you did come back wearing your jeans underneath your training pants and actually got away with it for a couple of weeks.

:D:D

"GET MEGA FIT, GET MEGA FADES!"

when you plus rep this guy for this post!

and....

when you start loosing weight & start lookin better and get worried about the fades you'll lose as a skinnier guy and consider gaining some of it back so your denim dont start lookin baggy.

When lots of people think youre a selfless person from helping them move, do yardwork, anf other chores but really your answer actually depends on whether you have any jeans that need to be broken in

I've totally done this, in the heat of July, thinking quietly to myself: "Yess, armoire, go ahead and scrape against my lap all the way down the stairs!"

been thinkin of a job change lately, this nursing thing aint cuttin it. fucking takes out 8 hrs of my day from wearing denim (shitty hospital rules) been thinking of something along the lines of a logger, trucker, rancher, farmer, construction worker, miner, archeologist or something that you could wear denim 24-7. fuuuuuuuu