You know you're addicted...

Chicken

In this day and age where turned up selvage cuffs are almost the norm, I saw something crazy that I slap myself for not taking a picture of...Was grocery shopping when out walked the door an old man wearing OLDDDD clothes...While he didn't have any crisp fades or anything, the pair he was wearing was of note....An old pair of vintage Levi's!!!! By the details that I picked up they looked like a pair from the 1960's that I'm guessing he had in his closet for years...very cool stuff, but it all happened in a flash...Sorry guys, no pics LOL

When you cry a little when you're almost positive that you're allergic to your brand fucking new WH 660's

I'm guessing it has to do with the dyes. I'm not allergic to my lvcs. FUCKING HATE THIS. I don't think that I cam go to a doctor for this either

Because they're nudie? I think it's worse If you consider getting an edge tattoo (which I sorta want)

when its over 100 degrees outside and humid and the only attire that comes to your mind is denim

i love this thread haha.

when its over 100 degrees outside and humid and the only attire that comes to your mind is denim

i love this thread haha.

I was just in Phoenix, it hit 111 the 3 days I was there and only wore my spurrs.

tbh, i avoid talking about denim when i'm around my friends and girlfriend because they start to think i'm weird... it's so cool having a girlfriend that's scared to wear her pre-distressed booty short. you must be very dominating!

when your new girlfriend is afraid to wear her new denim booty shorts around you and when you ask her why she hasn't, her reply is, " I thought you'd hate them because they're predistressed."

My girl has a geisha and a pbj coming in the mail

man i want to get my girl in some bomb denimz so badly :/

are there more brands that are close to pbj's price?

@dawei: yea i've learned to reserve myself when talking about denim unless the girls actually ask me to explain in further detail. Usually though from my face they can always tell i'm quite passionate about the topic. I just always stop and ask, "okay, i can get wayyy into this so at any point if you want me to stop, go ahead." I got lucky and found a girl that thinks raw denim is especially cool (:

When you buy a tin of breath mints more for the fade it will make rather than because you want fresh breath.

BTW, Altoids makes a product called "Altoids smalls" which comes in a tin that is the same size and shape as a Zippo, and it fits perfectly into the coin pocket. The edges are sharper than those of a Zippo, which creates better fades, and best of all it's completely useful. Plus, maybe you like to promote the fact that you have fresh breath more than the fact that you smoke cigarettes

• 4 weeks later...

When you're extremely high on lurking. Next to a less frequently posting member. Watching king of the hill, while not forgetting about their jeans.

Guest redchris
I think just rockin your jeans for months on end without washing them is bad enough!!! Especially in 24oz'ers in the heat we have had in London recently!!!!

'kin 'ell. Its pissing down in Manchester and cold and I am stubbornly wearing my 9 oz. LVC 1873's because I GOT THEM FOR THE SUMMER. SEE ?