You know you're addicted...

Chicken

While setting off fireworks on Victoria Day (Canadian holiday) as you light the fuse on your knees and elbows for a couple of big fireworks on a dusty baseball field, you couldn't help but think for a split second just how awesome your apc jeans are gonna look all dusty. As the next second is spent getting back into reality that a lit $80 firework is about to go off in your face. Followed by running

when you're constantly looking down at the streaks of blue and while walking down stairs you trip and fall head first into the concrete and as you lie face first unable to move you see other people staring and you just think how awesome your jeans must look.

When you travel halfway around the world to have your jeans hemmed with a union special, while your family laughs at you for spending $15 on a hem when the place down the street can do it for $5.

Ah yes, but we all know that those $5 merchants can't really do it...

Guest jondg

You don't walk because you need to be somewhere, you walk because you feel like your lazy ass combs haven't settled in to reflect your ideal self.

... when you bottle the indigo water your jeans soaked in, and then contemplate drinking it to see if it tastes sweet from the sugar cane fibers.

... when you throw your jeans into the dryer after your initial soak to get the shrinkage out, knowing full well that you will have to scrub indigo dye off the inside of the dryer.

• 3 weeks later...

when you sell a visvim bag, dont give a damn, have a decent amount of money and know that it is all going to pants.... and be ok with it

what about half a year before first wash? that guy says those jeans was never been worn:rolleyes:

I was just kidding! haha usually i don't wash my jeans (if they come sanforized) and if they DO come sanforised i usually do two different soaks. Otherwise, i do my first wash around 4 months or so because my jeans feel yucky if i don't.

you put all of us to shame.

... when your girlfriend hits you in the arm for looking at other girls asses and you try to explain to her that you were just trying to see what kind of jeans they were wearing.

My girlfriend slaps me when i look at guy's asses and all i say is "baby don't be jealous you can't denims like that."