Chicken

You know you're addicted...

When you get emotionally upset because it's been 10 hours and still no one has replied to one of your posts in a thread.....

You know you're addicted when the reason why you've been late to class the last three days in a row is because you can't decide on which pair of jeans to put on before you walk out that door in the morning......

This I have to agree with

^^thats bad.. but no one mentioned that you know when your addicted when your dick turns blue :D

You know you're addicted when the reason why you've been late to class the last three days in a row is because you can't decide on which pair of jeans to put on before you walk out that door in the morning......

]

on the flipside....u know ur addicted when it doesnt take netime at all to pick out ur jeans becaue uve been wearing the same ones for a year

no one mentioned that you know when your addicted when your dick turns blue

you what?! :D

The car seat on page 78 reminds me of my bike...

1000829k.jpg

Just got some 2007 ande whall rakers and I love 'em to bits, but they don't take well to white leather.

When your girl's coworkers ogle your lap, then turn to her and ask..."So is that what you mean by moose knuckle?"

When you've stopped and rewound to verify if that was indeed a selvedge cuff on that girl's rolled-up short shorts in a 1950s movie you're watching.

-Example: The escaped convict women in the Mystery Science Theater 3000 movie Diamond Swamp.

When the reason you're going to die is because you look at your whiskers and pinch them while driving instead of paying attention to the road.

why are you pinching your whiskers?

My boss's dog fell through the ice on his pond in December. We chopped a 10x10 foot hole in the 8" thick ice by the dock to find him, but never did.

We figured he'd been swept away by the current, but on Thursday the ice finally melted and the decomposing carcass floated to the surface in the reeds about 25 feet off shore.

I swam/wadded out to him with a shovel and a contractor bag, grabbed him by the tail and brought him back to shore where I scooped him into the bag. This was one of the most disgusting things I've ever done - the smell was unfucking real....

Before I walked into that pond my only thought was, dammit I'm gonna have to wash my 0500's after this shit.....

thats one of the most terrible things ive heard in quite some time. congrats.

i know im addicted when i buy more pocket tees just so i wont use any pockets on my jeans besides my back left. pocket tees are dumb as hell

when you see dudes selvage bracelet, and somehow you just have a feeling that it's flathead denim. am i right? i'm making one of those tonight!

^ yo lemme know how you connect the fabric together. im using a safety pin but it doesnt look too good

shout out to the dude whose PBJ's I lurked on UT campus yesterday. I was the sweaty, breathless weirdo jogging by.

when I stopped to ask what jeans they were, the girl with you gave me a look that I didn't know whether to interpret as "what a weirdo" or "oh god, another one."

When you spend 67 dollars on food, a movie, and more food and you hate yourself at the end of the day because since none of it was denim related, you feel as if you wasted your money :(

when you buy your wife a new gucci bag, so you can in turn buy a new pair of jeans....

When you sell one pair of Visvim shoes so you can buy enough Meth to drop the weight to fit into the size 33-34 pants you just bought by the truckload......PAUSE

dude you're gonna smoke some meth to loose weight? thats pretty fucking nuts. lol

dude you're gonna smoke some meth to loose weight? thats pretty fucking nuts. lol

This was the highlight of my day. Can't stop laughing. +rep

When you browse through pages after pages of men in ball crushing denim, and think "hmmm that's nice, I like that"

When you browse through pages after pages of men in ball crushing denim, and think "hmmm that's nice, I like that"

hahaha too true. Fit pics to figure what you want your next pair of jeans to look like. Would +rep but must spread :/

when you almost finish reading all the pages in less than 2 days.

Please welcome me in sufu, finally after being a silent reader for months I decided to register

Ah, man, I'm at work and I'll get photos about this up later...

So the wife and I bought a new home 2 weeks ago and, it's so funny, the first thing that I noticed about my new walk in closet (there are two, I get my own) is that it's made for 1) storing multiple pairs of denim and 2) there's a mirror and window situation that is perfectly suited for photographing denim. I'm a photographer and am a picky bastard.

I even noted which bathtubs in the place are best suited for soaking.

Super denim nerd!

gm.

...When you get your kicks teaching your kid denim-related phrases in Japanese.

THis one is our favourite:

p1040681.jpg

Translation:

p1040682.jpg

This one seems more appropriate to SuFu every day...

p1040683m.jpg

Whaddyareckon?

p1040684e.jpg

All these useful everyday phrases, and more, are here. THanks so much to J, for allowing me to learn even more stuff I perhaps don't need to know...

p1040680.jpg

Altogether now: "fasuna ni chinchin ga hasamatta!"