You know you're addicted...

Chicken

when you get your mom inquiring about all her friends' jeans.

"ooh, are these raw?"

"what kind of material?"

"left hand twill or right?"

hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

^ haha so true.... or when you ride your bike across town to two different stores in search of an electric tea kettle that you can use to do a boiling soak in your dorm room.

unfortunately, I came back empty-handed... but I did contribute to my ass fade from my bike seat.

When you go to nordstroms, and you're looking at all the jeans that suck compared to yours and makes you feel good. When a salesperson asks if you'd like a fitting room to try on the shitty jeans in your hands and you say yes, only to go into the dressing room, throw the store pair on a chair and continue admiring your jeans in the mirror. When done admiring, you leave the dressing room and tell the salesperson "The jeans really weren't what i was looking for."

^Please don't fall into the misconception that raw denim has to be painful/stretch out...I really don't know how this keeps getting propagated and assume its mostly from people downsizing on APC's but it isn't exactly typical of all denim...

heh i also do it with the hope of getting my thighs to get more creased.
when you're doing the butterfly stretch and find yourself genuinely pleased in the fact that you can punch your crotch as hard as you want, and it won't hurt because your jeans are nice and stiff/raw

guilty :X

Thank god i'm not the only one.

^Please don't fall into the misconception that raw denim has to be painful/stretch out...I really don't know how this keeps getting propagated and assume its mostly from people downsizing on APC's but it isn't exactly typical of all denim...

yea i know. The only pain i've ever gone through is for my Ironhearts because i really want them to stretch out to perfect size so i deliberately buy them smaller. That way when they stretch out to the max, they're the perfect fit!