You know you're addicted...

Chicken

whenever you cringe at the thought of RnR or True Religion

im disagreeing here, ive already said it before but i really want to get a pair of like raw true religions and try to see if they can withstand a year of continuous wear. what if they fade amazingly and we are just unnecessarily shitting on them for no reason.

no one has really tried this so lets see, but it might be a while so if someone beats me to it, good job in advance

im disagreeing here, ive already said it before but i really want to get a pair of like raw true religions and try to see if they can withstand a year of continuous wear. what if they fade amazingly and we are just unnecessarily shitting on them for no reason.

no one has really tried this so lets see, but it might be a while so if someone beats me to it, good job in advance

i don't have a clue how the denim is, i just hate the overall styling of them. but this would be good to watch, go cop a pair,and cop a pair of fakes, and give them to a friend, and start a 2 man contest.

• 2 weeks later...

when you're watching TV with your woman and as you're rubbing on her leg she's says '' stop checking out my jeans, if you were trying to feel me up you wouldn't have rubbed my thigh like that''...and she's right. it was some faux ringspun shit, and it looked too slubby so i had to feel the texture.

• 2 weeks later...