You know you're addicted...

Chicken

Dear Ruedi,

You wear your jeans until they Put themselves in the museum!

where is a pic of the 2005 Ralph's you're Still wearing?

cant be much of those left!

I found reading that really strange as Soul tends to be pretty cool on denimbro.

I don't track anything about my jeans largely because I wear pants, chinos, etc from Stevenson, Freewheelers, MFSC as much as I wear jeans, but I can definitely understand why someone would do it.

My sign of being completely crazy is that I know own or have on order Roy, Ooe, WH Ranch, and Conner's partly just so I can compare all of them as the major one man brands (yes I know Ooe is technically 2, but I put them in the same category.)

Maybe he grew up, who knows. I hardly ever read that forum because I find spending colossal amounts of money to dress up like a dustbowl-era blue collar worker to be more than a little silly, and that's basically Denimbro's thing. And I'm not real interested in the brands that get all the love over there, anyway (although I do like some RRL stuff.)

FFS! You need to get over this man, maybe some counselling would help?  it was like 4 years ago and your still bitching about me behind my back.
You initially said "people thought you sounded crazy" i personally thought you sounded like a looser, who's right them or me? Having re-read its still quite amusing.
Please don't be so narrow minded, that's just a tired old cliche, if you hardly read Denimbro how would you know? there are some good knowledgeable peeps over there and there are some good peeps over here too (i still enjoy reading the threads) but i don't presume your all dressing like urban-lumberjacks, in your sized down N&F Pfft!

You think im a dick, i only ever felt contempt towards you, who cares, you can't expect to get along with everyone, don't dwell on it...

That's going to be stuck in my head now. Ya big bugger!

Edited by Mr Black
ba languad

2 hours ago, Cold Summer said:

Maybe he grew up, who knows. I hardly ever read that forum because I find spending colossal amounts of money to dress up like a dustbowl-era blue collar worker to be more than a little silly, and that's basically Denimbro's thing. And I'm not real interested in the brands that get all the love over there, anyway (although I do like some RRL stuff.)

Actually, RRL doesn't get much love there lately and you'd be surprised at the current diversity there. That place has become far friendlier than this place, but let's not get into that.

At this point, I'm not sure if I should make an Elsa joke or a 99 Red Balloon's joke.