You know you're addicted...

Chicken

^Happens all the time to me...

I got a few more, True story--Wore my jeans to school under my school uniform, told one girl and now I am known as "that kid". Good thing it was last year, but every soo often I get teased.

When you see someone at work with a pair of jeans you think are raw, but really aren't and start following that person. But, yesterday I saw a dude with APC's on, was so damn tempted to start a conversation with him...

When you compliment farmers on their chore coats, even though you know they'll just roll their eyes at you.

When you exclaim'Check out the Hige!' at the grocery store and proceed to stare at the honeycombs on the jeans of a geriatric old codger in Rustlers much to the shagrin of your wife/friends.

... when u get a kick out of seeing raw, selvedge, vintage jawns on television. For example, on tonight's season premier of Justified (on F/X), there was what appeared to be a vintage-cut raw denim, with a huge single cuff showing nice bit of selvedge. The show is fairly entertaining but the consistent appearances of nice vintage fits make it soooo much more interesting to watch.

... when you had a dream last night about becomming an owner of a business/store....just so you can buy and give your workers/employers pair of raw denims and make them wear it every day and explain them of the rules of raw denims... just so you can witness the gradual wears that will happen from various people of various age group of different genders...

• 4 weeks later...

When you wake up after having a horrible motorcycle accident and the EMTs want to cut your shirt and pants off and you go nuts and forbid them. No way were they going to cut up my 634s and RT DBL Indigo shirt. No. Way. They both held up better than I did.

Expand on that, please.

I just made a post with pics over at the ironheart uk forum.

Some dude in a truck turned left in front of three of us a few nights ago at bike week. Buddy nailed the truck :( I swerved and missed but highsided while 3rd buddy missed it all. 634s and Rogue Territory denim shirt saved me from some serious roadrash. When the EMTs woke me up they didn't want to risk moving me much so wanted to cut the denim off to check me out. I was awake enough, but stupid enough to not let them.

I'll definitely be saving for a new pair of 634s and another denim shirt. Saved my skin.

man ironheart is really making a name for itself in regards to these emergency accident-related stories. i believe there was another guy who was stabbed while wearing some 634s...

Really, stabbed? And what did his jeans do in this situation?