You know you're addicted...

Chicken

You know you're addicted when the reason why you've been late to class the last three days in a row is because you can't decide on which pair of jeans to put on before you walk out that door in the morning......

This I have to agree with

You know you're addicted when the reason why you've been late to class the last three days in a row is because you can't decide on which pair of jeans to put on before you walk out that door in the morning......

]

on the flipside....u know ur addicted when it doesnt take netime at all to pick out ur jeans becaue uve been wearing the same ones for a year

My boss's dog fell through the ice on his pond in December. We chopped a 10x10 foot hole in the 8" thick ice by the dock to find him, but never did.

We figured he'd been swept away by the current, but on Thursday the ice finally melted and the decomposing carcass floated to the surface in the reeds about 25 feet off shore.

I swam/wadded out to him with a shovel and a contractor bag, grabbed him by the tail and brought him back to shore where I scooped him into the bag. This was one of the most disgusting things I've ever done - the smell was unfucking real....

Before I walked into that pond my only thought was, dammit I'm gonna have to wash my 0500's after this shit.....

thats one of the most terrible things ive heard in quite some time. congrats.

i know im addicted when i buy more pocket tees just so i wont use any pockets on my jeans besides my back left. pocket tees are dumb as hell

shout out to the dude whose PBJ's I lurked on UT campus yesterday. I was the sweaty, breathless weirdo jogging by.

when I stopped to ask what jeans they were, the girl with you gave me a look that I didn't know whether to interpret as "what a weirdo" or "oh god, another one."

• 1 month later...

Ah, man, I'm at work and I'll get photos about this up later...

So the wife and I bought a new home 2 weeks ago and, it's so funny, the first thing that I noticed about my new walk in closet (there are two, I get my own) is that it's made for 1) storing multiple pairs of denim and 2) there's a mirror and window situation that is perfectly suited for photographing denim. I'm a photographer and am a picky bastard.

I even noted which bathtubs in the place are best suited for soaking.

Super denim nerd!

gm.

...When you get your kicks teaching your kid denim-related phrases in Japanese.

THis one is our favourite:

p1040681.jpg

Translation:

p1040682.jpg

This one seems more appropriate to SuFu every day...

p1040683m.jpg

Whaddyareckon?

p1040684e.jpg

All these useful everyday phrases, and more, are here. THanks so much to J, for allowing me to learn even more stuff I perhaps don't need to know...

p1040680.jpg

Altogether now: "fasuna ni chinchin ga hasamatta!"